What's new

Defence.pk Courses

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Defence.pk is a popular place not just in Pakistan but also outside Pakistan as we find a significant presence from other Nations. Its a welcoming and celebrating place for all with good culture and quality discussion which has held me and made me keep coming back every day from the last 4+ years. Good but I find there is a potential for it to grow in more ways.

We can make use of this forum and offer a learning opportunity to the members; topics like body language, lie detection, protection of homes, offices and collective social security, ways of developing harmony among Nations, learning from the best practices, tutorials and even personal and individual offerings from senior, learned and professional members. I am sure @Antibody/manti can offer some training on JF-17 :D

We have Americans, Chinese and members from Germany, Japan and other countries who are doing many right things and which other nations can learn from.

How it may start?

If there is a life in the idea, it would find its way towards implementation. I have few suggestions regarding implementation but lets see how you all find this as a suggestion first?

We all want to offer and teach what we do the best.. and this can be a fulfilling experience for seniors who will transfer their best skills and fulfilling experience for the students who want to learn from Seniors.

i know how to work the following machines
1) The Engine Lathe
2)Arc Welding
4)Gas Welding
5)Spot Welding
6)Gas Cutting
7)Horizontal and Vertical Milling Machine
8)The Shaper Machine

anyone interested?

i know how to work the following machines
1) The Engine Lathe
2)Arc Welding
4)Gas Welding
5)Spot Welding
6)Gas Cutting
7)Horizontal and Vertical Milling Machine
8)The Shaper Machine

anyone interested?

are you an engineer?

still in the process of becoming one, Final Viva is on Monday and suddenly i have gotten the urge to stay on PAD for 24 hrs

great, my little brother is also in 6th semester of mech. engg. he is also crazy about machines. all the best for you viva voce btw:tup:

I am expert in
1)Small Arms
2)Explosives
3)Toxins
4)IED's
Cops-police-arrest-siren.gif

First course should be how to become a successful troll.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom