What's new

Defence ministry seeks more funds to fight inflation

I hope you are not supporting illegal, unconstitutional, and illicit acts of establishment.

Absolutely not! I have been calling out all the illegalities of the establishment even when it was not fashionable to do so on PDF at great personal cost. But, the military is indeed the only thing that is keeping Pakistan together.

Absolutely not! I have been calling out all the illegalities of the establishment even when it was not fashionable to do so on PDF at great personal cost. But, the military is indeed the only thing that is keeping Pakistan together.
We are slow learners at PDF.
What a travesty.
😃 😀 😄

But that myth is also breaking that establishment/army keeping country together. Now ppl are looking at army under microscope.

We are slow learners at PDF.
What a travesty.
😃 😀 😄

But that myth is also breaking that establishment/army keeping country together. Now ppl are looking at army under microscope.

Everybody learns at their own pace.

But the Army as a unifying force is not a myth. It is clearly acting in an illegal and supra-Constitutional manner, but it wins as a unifying force by default. There is simply no one left standing that can carry this responsibility except the Army.

Bajwa didn't opt for more military budget, yet Army managed to raise 2 divisions, induct a new type of MBT and bought surplus M-113s along with opening new military institutes.
imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-RQzM9CVvln4.jpg

He did his job that he was supposed to do, like the new weapons and expansion of Army.

As for IK's allegations on Bajwa, many mouths many voices.
Lol. Everyone is lying except General Bajwa.
PDM lied about him, journalists are lying and IK is the biggest liar of them all. We should definitely get Bajwa team back in power, the way his wife and daughter in law grew their wealth, they can assist Pakistan as well.

Your blind loyalty to establishment is mind boggling. You refuse to use the blessing of cognitive thinking Allah has bestowed upon you.

Situation in KPK and Baluchistan is getting worse. Armed forces need special operation in those areas. It is matter of concerned how and when these elements paved their ways into our territories.
Why it was not treated at the point of rise.

Back
Top Bottom