What's new

Defence Capital budget increased by 16.5% ($13.5 billion).

I didn't say that you did. I just explained why throwing money at the problem is not going to end poverty.
You didnt explain anything. You were justifying not doing good for the poor because of the corruption problem. Plus instead of solving the problem you were accepting it as normal and moving counter productive to the goal.
And even if there is corruption, we can be sure that atleast 60 to 70% of the money at-least will reach the intended after siphoning off along the way, which is still better than the 0% you are proposing.

Total expenditure is Rs. 21, 47,000 crore.
Defence budget is Rs. Rs. 2.74,114 crore
So 12% of total expenditure.. Don't bull shit..
Do you want to know Pak percentage?? .
Total expenditure for 2016-17, is budgeted at Rs.4,395 billion
Defence budget is Rs. 860 billion..
So 19.5% of total expenditure..
Don't argue with this idiot.He is just spewing random arse bs..He just want to gain some moral apogee

You didnt explain anything. You were justifying not doing good for the poor because of the corruption problem. Plus instead of solving the problem you were accepting it as normal and moving counter productive to the goal.
And even if there is corruption, we can be sure that atleast 60 to 70% of the money at-least will reach the intended after siphoning off along the way, which is still better than the 0% you are proposing.

I'm not proposing anything, just explaining the current situation. Besides, money on social welfare is not 0%, it is some percentage > 0 which should be higher yes.

I'm not interested in solving the problem since I'm not Indian. Both Indians and Pakistanis have poverty in their respective countries and spend too much on the military. It looks from your post that you just want a troll fest with Indians, please don't let me interrupt there are plenty of Indians on these forums go right ahead.

Don't argue with this idiot.He is just spewing random arse bs..He just want to gain some moral apogee
The reason why we are in a moral highground is because, we are spending because of you.

All you have to do is conduct a scotland type, referendum in Kashmir. But you wont do that. Instead of that, you thrown billions into the kashmir pit starving your people in the process. If you got guts, conduct a referendum. We will withdraw and follow suite with a referendum in our part of Kashmir.

Even without any hesitation, anyone with even a couple of brain cells would know that the Kashmiri's will never vote to be a part of India. They will either vote to become Independent or join Pakistan.

Do you have the guts!!??? Nope. you wont!

These Indians have no shame. When their people are called slumdog's throughout the world and farmers are committing suicide because of their debt, they are allocating not 10%, not even 20% but 31.13% of their annual budget in defence.
That's like someone spending 1/3rd of their salary in buying guns at the expense of their, broken down leaky house when they have nothing nutritious to eat, can't afford proper education, no proper electricity, no clean access to water, basically a terribly lifestyle as long as they have guns. Only rednecks and Indians do this. Its a shame we are sharing land borders with these retards.

Now illiterate are you?.

Defense budget is still under 2% of the GDP. India is a country that can afford do this. This is the reason why your government still says 1000 cuts. This is the reason why no wars.

How about telling your government to cut defense budgets? Your entire nation is in near poverty.

Pakistan sings that 1 60Billion dollar loan for CPEC spread in multiple years as the greatest thing ever. Almost 1/3rd of the entire worlds trade pass through Suez canal. How much they make?

Stop reading propaganda that your government is spewing.

BTW, what is your caste? Are you a high caste or a low caste?

l

Seriously?

What sort of education did you get? Any?

I'm not proposing anything, just explaining the current situation. Besides, money on social welfare is not 0%, it is some percentage > 0 which should be higher yes.

I'm not interested in solving the problem since I'm not Indian. Both Indians and Pakistanis have poverty in their respective countries and spend too much on the military. It looks from your post that you just want a troll fest with Indians, please don't let me interrupt there are plenty of Indians on these forums go right ahead.
See what you wrote:
"It is but it's not like if they were to allocate that money towards eradicating poverty, it would go to the right place. It'd probably just end up making politicians rich."

You were saying because of the corruption the money would just reach the politicians pockets. So you were ineffect justifying less money for poverty eradication and more money for Defence because of the corruption problem.

Oh and, thanks for being judgemental about me too. :lol:

Now illiterate are you?.

Defense budget is still under 2% of the GDP. India is a country that can afford do this. This is the reason why your government still says 1000 cuts. This is the reason why no wars.

How about telling your government to cut defense budgets? Your entire nation is in near poverty.

Pakistan sings that 1 60Billion dollar loan for CPEC spread in multiple years as the greatest thing ever. Almost 1/3rd of the entire worlds trade pass through Suez canal. How much they make?

Stop reading propaganda that your government is spewing.

Seriously?

What sort of education did you get? Any?
Again the GDP level justification. :lol: GDP is not paying for the military, its your annual budget which does!

Did i say something wrong? All I asked what is your caste. Its you morons who invented that, or are you implying ISI has a role in the caste system? :lol:
Oh, and what is your caste?

See what you wrote:
"It is but it's not like if they were to allocate that money towards eradicating poverty, it would go to the right place. It'd probably just end up making politicians rich."

You were saying because of the corruption the money would just reach the politicians pockets. So you were ineffect justifying less money for poverty eradication and more money for Defence because of the corruption problem.

Oh and, thanks for being judgemental about me too. :lol:

I'm not justifying anything, I believe both you and the Indians spend too much on military regardless of who is poorer or richer.

Again the GDP level justification. :lol: GDP is not paying for the military, its your annual budget which does!

Did i say something wrong? All I asked what is your caste. Its you morons who invented that, or are you implying ISI has a role in the caste system? :lol:
Oh, and what is your caste?

It is almost amusing to see how stupid one person can be.

Again,

The budget is sets out how much the government is going to spend and what rate to set taxes at.

The deficit is the difference between how much the government makes in taxes and how much more than that they spend.

The debt is the total amount of money the government borrowed to cover the deficit.

The debt limit is how much money the government is allowed to borrow.

GDP is the entire market value of all goods and services a country produces within a certain amount of time. Imagine this as your asset.

A billionaire can decide to spend 100million per year. This is OK, as he will make more money and he has money to spend.

Now Imagine a millionaire decide to spend 100million per year. He is stretching himself way too thin.

Defence Capital budget(acquisition of new weapons & equipment) has been increased to 91,579 crores from 78,586 crores an increase of 9.4%.
C3lH3osVYAAArgc.jpg
Let the Pakistani Randi Rona begin.

It is almost amusing to see how stupid one person can be.

Again,

The budget is sets out how much the government is going to spend and what rate to set taxes at.

The deficit is the difference between how much the government makes in taxes and how much more than that they spend.

The debt is the total amount of money the government borrowed to cover the deficit.

The debt limit is how much money the government is allowed to borrow.

GDP is the entire market value of all goods and services a country produces within a certain amount of time. Imagine this as your asset.

A billionaire can decide to spend 100million per year. This is OK, as he will make more money and he has money to spend.

Now Imagine a millionaire decide to spend 100million per year. He is stretching himself way too thin.
Lol, what a wrong analogy. The fact which we are discussing here is not what a billionare is spending but what a lower-middle class family is prioritizing its money on. Instead of spending of health care, good education for the kids and a lot more pressing everyday needs, this stupid family is spending on luxurious weapons.
The money for your defence is coming from your annual budget at the expense of every other allocation! The money for defence is higher than healthcare and Education! Talk about that. You are killing your own people because you want to keep your hold on kashmir with shiny weapons.

Lol, what a wrong analogy. The fact which we are discussing here is not what a billionare is spending but what a lower-middle class family is prioritizing its money on. Instead of spending of health care, good education for the kids and a lot more pressing everyday needs, this stupid family is spending on luxurious weapons.
The money for your defence is coming from your annual budget at the expense of every other allocation! The money for defence is higher than healthcare and Education! Talk about that.
You are just a one string Banjo aren't you!:rofl:
Go through the budget & give rest to your brain cells..

The money for your defence is coming from your annual budget at the expense of every other allocation! The money for defence is higher than healthcare and Education! Talk about that.

Again. Another drivel.

http://indiabudget.nic.in/ub2017-18/bh/bh1.pdf

:rofl: No we don't have shame.Pakistanis are our role model.Aren't you a nuclear power with 12 hour power cut & 40 million pooping on grass..So much coming from a Pakistani who mortgages their buildings ,airports just to get loans & fill up lota..
Btw where did you see that 33% of annual budget we are spending on defense?Or another Pakistani desperation like in this thread.?
These shameless people spend 23.7% of their budget on defence compared to 7.8% on education and are delusional enough to talk about Indian defence spending

306362_10152001695460521_953271056_n.jpg

Last edited:
These shameless people spending 23.7% of their budget on defence compared to 7.8% on education and are delusional enough to talk about Indian defence spending

306362_10152001695460521_953271056_n.jpg
Like I said before, we are spending because you are spending. You are spending because you want to keep kashmir under force.
It is you who should be shameless because you are the cause and we are the effect.

Back
Top Bottom