What's new

Defence Capital budget increased by 16.5% ($13.5 billion).

That's a clever way of hiding the rot in yoru country. Just quote GDP figures where the wealth of your billionaries are counted along with the beggar of your street. :lol:
And more funny is the fact that, in that list, Only india has the highest percentage of 40% poverty and still makes it to the top of the defence spending list. lol

I was wondering when the I live in a slum but atleast I'm living in a good slum crowd would show up. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: As if your country is SLUM FREE and China doesn't have 30-40% poor 10 years before :lol::lol:...

How did they arrive at 12.78%? According to the Govt of India's twitter post, its-
C3lH3osVYAAArgc.jpg

12.78% for a slum country like India whose 40% people live beloe the poverty line is still high!

How did they arrive at 12.78%? According to the Govt of India's twitter post, its-
C3lH3osVYAAArgc.jpg

12.78% for a slum country like India whose 40% people live below the poverty line is still high!
According to UN BPL line India has around 220 million poor & national BPL line few million more of less.So if you provide any manifest about your poverty stat that would be better..As your hyper mind is talking out off butt.
Fyi Pakistan defense budget is around 4% of GDP where India has decreased to 1.6%.Supa Dupa Nuclea powa

274114/2146735*100 seems right to me

12.78% for a slum country like India whose 40% people live below the poverty line is still high!

It is but it's not like if they were to allocate that money towards eradicating poverty, it would go to the right place. It'd probably just end up making politicians rich.

:lol: :lol: :lol: As if your country is SLUM FREE and China doesn't have 30-40% poor 10 years before :lol::lol:...
They sure dont. Check their poverty numbers.
BTW, what is your caste? Are you a high caste or a low caste?

According to UN BPL line India has around 220 million poor & national BPL line few million more of less.So if you provide any manifest about your poverty stat that would be better..As your hyper mind is talking out off butt.
Fyi Pakistan defense budget is around 4% of GDP where India has decreased to 1.6%.Supa Dupa Nuclea powa
Gorge your eyes out :lol:
http://www.businesstoday.in/current...low-poverty-line-world-bank/story/238085.html

These Indians have no shame. When their people are called slumdog's throughout the world and farmers are committing suicide because of their debt, they are allocating not 10%, not even 20% but 31.13% of their annual budget in defence.
That's like someone spending 1/3rd of their salary in buying guns at the expense of their, broken down leaky house when they have nothing nutritious to eat, can't afford proper education, no proper electricity, no clean access to water, basically a terribly lifestyle as long as they have guns. Only rednecks and Indians do this. Its a shame we are sharing land borders with these retards.
Total expenditure is Rs. 21, 47,000 crore.
Defence budget is Rs. Rs. 2.74,114 crore
So 12% of total expenditure.. Don't bull shit..
Do you want to know Pak percentage?? .
Total expenditure for 2016-17, is budgeted at Rs.4,395 billion
Defence budget is Rs. 860 billion..
So 19.5% of total expenditure..

274114/2146735*100 seems right to me

It is but it's not like if they were to allocate that money towards eradicating poverty, it would go to the right place. It'd probably just end up making politicians rich.
Ok, i took the defence pension figure, my bad! But still 12.78% is still high.

That's a nice logic. So instead of tackling the issue which is tougher corruption laws, you go the opposite direction and make things worse. :lol:

They sure dont. Check their poverty numbers.
BTW, what is your caste? Are you a high caste or a low caste?

Gorge your eyes out :lol:
http://www.businesstoday.in/current...low-poverty-line-world-bank/story/238085.html
As i said 220 million..Where is written as you claimed it to be 40 %?BTW It's on UN standard..A normal Indian ean easily spend a day on 2 dollars.
Also don't worry.First world Pakistan has worst economy,Worst education system,Worst healthcare & most corrupt political system among all south Asian nations..

Who are u Sunni,Shia,Sufi or Ahmadi?? what is ur end name fake Mangolian khan or Hindu Rajput,Rao,Bhat and so many :lol:
Hahahaha. Atleast I'm not a shudra like you. :lol:
Tell me this, if a shudra touches a keyboard, can a high caste touch that same keyboard? Or in india you wash your keyboards and your laptops too? I love Hinduism's logic! :lol:

As i said 220 million..Where is written as you claimed it to be 40 %?BTW It's on UN standard..A normal Indian ean easily spend a day on 2 dollars.
Also don't worry.First world Pakistan has worst economy,Worst education system,Worst healthcare & most corrupt political system among all south Asian nations..
Lol, yea, with the amount of filth and pollution and insecticides and your dysfunctional Govt health care, I wonder what happens if the poor fall sick. They just die in India while seeing rafales fly over their heads. When they say below poverty line it means basic healthcare too should be covered.
And its sure is written 30%. And the Main steam media and capitalist entities like the world bank tend to underplay the income ineqality. So the real figure will be definitely higher.

Last edited:
Hahahaha. Atleast I'm not a shudra like you. :lol:
Tell me this, if a shudra touches a keyboard, can a high caste touch that same keyboard? Or in india you wash your keyboards and your laptops too? I love Hinduism's logic! :lol:

Lol, yea, with the amount of filth and pollution and insecticides and your dysfunctional Govt health care, I wonder what happens if the poor fall sick. They just die in India while seeing rafales fly over their heads. When they say below poverty line it means basic healthcare too should be covered.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Ask ur forefather why those darpook shudras converted to invaders religion :lol::lol:

That's a nice logic. So instead of tackling the issue which is tougher corruption laws, you go the opposite direction and make things worse. :lol:

I didn't say that you did. I just explained why throwing money at the problem is not going to end poverty.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Ask ur forefather why those darpook shudras converted to invaders religion :lol::lol:
Looks like I hit a nerve there. :lol: Must suck when the very religion brands its followers like you sub-humans.

And lol what are you then? You invaded first, we were just following your example. You are not native to the subcontinent. The only natives are the Dravidians, East-Indian Mongoloids and tribals. You dumbasses are just an offshoot of the Indo-european line. The so-called North Indians(who are really darkened caucasians, same a Gypsies) have more in common with Iranians than South Indians!

I didn't say that you did. I just explained why throwing money at the problem is not going to end poverty.
Exactly.It was never about poverty but our corrupt system.We have enough GDP.Also India has less than 5% population paying taxes.But YoY there is huge increment in tax collection.We are now rectifying our whole system & trying to put more people under tax umbrella.The good thing is we are changing for better good,not the other way around..

Back
Top Bottom