What's new

Defeat for freedom-loving, secular people of Bangladesh – sculptor on removal of Lady Justice statue

EXPERIMENT

Reaction score
DAxkYmdWsAAUXZ3.jpg

Can you not dispense justice without a idol?
The blind lady reminded even the judges that justice does not see whom are the belligerents but follows rule of law. In removing this the greatest loss is: The people in power will control law to suit them. In all society when the rule of law is replaced by unfair practice i.e. (religious bias, elite bias) the society dies a sick death. I am saddened by this event. Bangladesh seemed to be moving forward now they have eroded fairness from society. 1st nail in their destruction.

PS Idol is a rich word considering Mecca

The blind lady reminded even the judges that justice does not see whom are the belligerents but follows rule of law. In removing this the greatest loss is: The people in power will control law to suit them. In all society when the rule of law is replaced by unfair practice i.e. (religious bias, elite bias) the society dies a sick death. I am saddened by this event. Bangladesh seemed to be moving forward now they have eroded fairness from society. 1st nail in their destruction.

Cant they dispense fair justice without a idol?

Cant they dispense fair justice without a idol?
I repeat it is not an "Idol" it is a court symbol of JUSTICE. Does not Bangladesh or Pakistan have a flag? is your flag an IDOL? or a symbol of nationhood. IDOL is a word used by religious monopolies to have their own cake and eat it too. Only fools use this word IDOL

well done bangladesh! you are en route to becoming pakistan part 2, as you once were......

Who cares. What matters is what's going on inside the court. Focus on important things silly 3rd wolrders.

That blind lady is colonial legacy, you don't need to see her to do justice. Another stupid trend I've noticed among Pakistani judges is wearing this hideous wig

main-qimg-9e63a266491b0656866348d15ee6de81

I repeat it is not an "Idol" it is a court symbol of JUSTICE. Does not Bangladesh or Pakistan have a flag? is your flag an IDOL? or a symbol of nationhood. IDOL is a word used by religious monopolies to have their own cake and eat it too. Only fools use this word IDOL

Bull shit, its a idol

Why should any muslim country need an idol in order to dispense fair justice

the statue was removed because it was next to the edgah where congregation prayers are held so some people didnt want a statue there

That blind lady is colonial legacy, you don't need to see her to do justice. Another stupid trend I've noticed among Pakistani judges is wearing this hideous wig

main-qimg-9e63a266491b0656866348d15ee6de81
Again. I do not care for the wig. However it represents non bias. They should wear the constitution as a hat as far as I am concerned.

the statue was removed because it was next to the edgah where congregation prayers are held so some people didnt want a statue there
"some people" should not be allowed to override the justice system. Once that is gone so is the country.

Again. I do not care for the wig. However it represents non bias. They should wear the constitution as a hat as far as I am concerned.

It represent useless colonial legacy. We should keep the good things and rest throw in garbaje bin. Blind lady will not make already biased or corrupt judge change his mind. We all have seen how in USA judges treat blacks and white americans differently for same crime.

"some people" should not be allowed to override the justice system. Once that is gone so is the country.
those people i'm talking about have a lot of influence over here and could mobilize thousands in a matter of minutes. even in the past they have wreaked havoc against the public and minorities so our government didnt take any risk this time especially before the start of the holy month lest it escalates into something dangerous

Back
Top Bottom