What's new

Def.pk member Yasin Shaikh passes away :(

I cant Imagine whats his Friends and Family are going through and i can only pray that the Almighty gives his family the strength to get through this

A Sad day for PDF Community,
May your soul rest in peace.

My heart felt condolences, Rumail. He sounds like a wonderful human being and I feel it my loss that I didn't know him better despite the opportunity.

SalamAlikum brothers and sisters,

Yesterday night Yasin Shaikh passed away. He was a PDF member and also my cousin. I fail to emphasize how much I loved him and cared for him. You may lookup his profile from my friends' list (http://www.defence.pk/forums/members/7036yasin_sheikh.html). He had been suffering from leukemia(Blood Cancer) since around 5 years now. He was 19 years of age at the time of his death.

Woh eikh hubb-alwatan shakh tha jise Pakistan se bohat bohat piyar tha. Usay apni family se bohat piyar tha jisme mein uske sare cousins bhi shamil hein. He had been looking forward to the coming summer when we could be together again. Sab se afsoszada baat yeh he keh mujhe seat nahin mil pai keh mein uske funeral mein shareek ho sakoon aur use aakhri baar kandha doon, and I'm weeping as I'm writing this.

Please please I beg you pray to Allah, at least once for him, from the core of your heart. Uske lie koi eik surat hi parh lein. He was is a lot of pain as he lived through his last days. AlhamduLillah kamaskam uski takleef khatam hui.

I couldn't have let his death go unnoticed, specially since he was a fellow member and a part of the community. I'm obliged to let you all know and I didn't want this wonderful person to be lost in the list of inactive members. Please love your dear ones. Respect them and keep them happy for who knows when their life may end but the Almighty!

InshaAllah use Jannat mein jagah milegi!Ameen!
Please uske lie kamaskam eik baar dil se dua karein.
May his soul rest in Peace InshaAllah!

This picture is around 1.5 years old when he was at his remission stage.

إِنَّ لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَا

just 19 ......:cry:
too sad.
RIP young man.

blue skies

إِنَّ لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَا

Sad! May Allah bless his soul.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom