What's new

Def Expo 2020

@Water Car Engineer I hope you would load tons of multi media on this,man keep it updated.

There's going to A LOT coming up. Each expo every 2 years have increased indigenous content, especially from India's growing defence private sector. And also increased foreign vendor displays. Even the F35 is showing up. It's going to be a treat.

There's going to A LOT coming up. Each expo every 2 years have increased indigenous content, especially from India's growing defence private sector. And also increased foreign vendor displays. Even the F35 is showing up. It's going to be a treat.
Are u going to the expo? If yes , do click some closeups of F35. Interact with LM officials as well. I would have but Lucknow's too far. It should hvae been in Mumbai or Banglore

Are u going to the expo? If yes , do click some closeups of F35. Interact with LM officials as well. I would have but Lucknow's too far. It should hvae been in Mumbai or Banglore

No, but there are a few that are going.

We ain't gonna get the F35 anyway

We ain't gonna get the F35 anyway

Well I remember the RAF sent tornadoes the one time. Might have been an aero-india though. Anyway point is doesn't always correlate to what India has assured interest/orders in.

EP6pva3UcAAQy86

EP6pwdcUUAA8FqD

Kalyani Bharat Forge M4 combat vehicle

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom