What's new

Def Expo 2010, India

Did we devlop 155/52C barrel for bhim.
Looks like the same specs with the Denel barrel or?
Bhim is being revived.
Any source for that? That would be good news, because I think it would be a good addition for our artilliary, especially with the VLAP ammo, that offers ranges of up to 60Km (some reports on other platforms even say 70+ Km).
Not to forget that the at least the Arjun chassis would be ordered by the army!

Also, MRSI is being touted for Bhim as can be seen from the info-board! I will not be surprised if IA goes for the germans as they seem to have fielded world class (PzH 2000) wheeled SP along with the tracked version and I am not too certain if DRDO has any plans for a wheeled bhim (never saw/ heard of one!). Any news/ updates on Denel fiasco?

353bad995690955050231bada9d1d452.jpg

URL]

INSIDE THE COMMAND BMP 2 VEHICLE WHICH ACTS AS A COMMAND CENTRE FOR THE F-INSAS EQUIPPED SOLDIERS,THE COMMANDER OF THE VEHICLE GETS A REAL TIME FEED OF THE GROUND.THE COMPUTER CARRIED BY THE SOLDIERS ARE HAND HELD WITH A SCOPE ATTACHED 2 IT WHICH CAN BE USED DURING INTENSE COMBAT SITUATION,AS THE MAIN HANDHELD COMPUTER IS ON THE BACKPACK,THIS SCOPE ATTACHED TO IT HELPS REDUCING THE WORKLOAD OF THE FOOT SOLDIER,HE CAN MARK THE ENEMY FIRING POSITION,ENEMY TROOP CONCENTRATION POINT,POSTITION ARMOURED VEHICLE MOVING TO THE BMP VEHICLE WHERE THE COMMADER GET THE INFO ON HIS DISPLAY,NOT JUST THIS IF NEEDED THE SOLDIER CAN DIRECT THE ARTILLERY FIRE RIGHT ON TO THE ENEMY IF HE IS PINNED DOWN.

URL]

Excellent! Did you got any more pic or info on F-INSAS? :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom