What's new

Deepika voted the world's sexiest

Status
Not open for further replies.
benny provide the link of your source. If she is voted by the public it is understandable as Indian population and their internet users outclass everybody

I want to know the parameter of their selection and the nominations

Again, factually incorrect, by your logic a Chinese brotherly girl should win hands down as there are 4.5 times more chinese on the net than Indians. Infact more Amecan and Japs than Indians.

Don't be a diljala :lol::lol::lol:

does'nt count, i never voted :)

but seriously, i see and know better looking indian girls than her, i always take these polls with a pinch of salt, its there to sell copies to a primarily white male audience who are looking for something a bit different, i.e. oriental

It is not an election. :D:D

thanks benny for the links and look at the first line ........ yeah how can i forget Katrina

Compare yourself

This is without make up

Katrina

Aishwarya+Rai-Katrina+Kaif-Kareena+Kapoor-Priyanka+Chopra-Ayesha+Takia+Without+Makeup.jpg

Deepika

deepika-no-makeup.jpg

feel free to compare with make ups too

Soha Ali Khan is cute, not sexy.

Deepika is more... 'office-orientated.'

Aishwarya is too ... 'formal' and 'old school.'

You want 'sexy'? Then you look for something like this:

1061781_f520.jpg

http://static.stuff.co.nz/1233108507/770/384770.jpg[img]
[img]http://www.iyi-resimler.com/data/media/2912/aylar-dianati-lie_resimleri_6.jpg

Again, factually incorrect, by your logic a Chinese brotherly girl should win hands down as there are 4.5 times more chinese on the net than Indians. Infact more Amecan and Japs than Indians.

Don't be a diljala :lol::lol::lol:

that is why i want to know other nominees

and i am not diljale - i would have no complaints had they chosen Katrina or any other better looking actress instead

Yaar its so darn simple.... according to indian standards shes very beautiful according to ours she maybe below average,..

On a lighter note... i would date her if she paid me lol...

@FreekiN

i agree bro but nowadays any girl that looks cute is called sexy :lol:

your definition is correct and i 100% agree with that

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Yaar its so darn simple.... according to indian standards shes very beautiful according to ours she maybe below average,..

On a lighter note... i would date her if she paid me lol...

well said Pakistani Nationalist

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@FreekiN

i agree bro but nowadays any girl that looks cute is called sexy :lol:

your definition is correct and i 100% agree with that

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

well said Pakistani Nationalist

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'd rather go for a cute girl than a hot girl any day.

13e57575-9460-4180-8b5b-6e681f4ca798_m.jpg

But if i had to choose, i'd vote for Katrina kaif since shes like a 50/50 hot/cute combo lol

This is a Zionist conspiracy !

As to the with without make up pics, they are just unflattering pics parading as 'without' makeup pics, ask any photographer and he'll tell you how subjective it is.

To all Katrina fans - btw kat is lovely and i won't change my opinion based on the following pic.

who brought religion here? :undecided:

Perhaps I misunderstood you..:oops:

and i am talking about Deepika being the sexiest girl is wrong. Do you think she is prettier than Aish or Soha? even a part time (new comer) actress Aamna Sharif looks far prettier than her.

Well being sexy does not only include having perfect facial features(pretty) but also includes, ones figure , personality etc

She has been called World's sexiest for god sake. Were they counting the actresses only? if yes then who else was nominated?

I have no idea about that, plus these magazines have these contests once a month or so ..perhaps they ran out of options.:pop:
and what was the paramater of selection?

No sure ..but atleast ones mentioned above...

Publicity only i guess

Perhaps

look dont take this personally, but a girl whose legs are hairier than mine and needs to visit someone to remove their facial hair at least once a week just so they look like a women is not my idea of a natural beauty, the fact that they are so high maintenance more or less excludes from the beautiful people bracket.

having said that each to their own, and if thats what you guys dig then go for it, nothing to do with me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom