What's new

Dedicated secrion for 'anti pakistan news'

Lot of the so called anti-pakistan news are from pakistani press, not from blogs or dubious sources.
Agreed but most of them are local news and mostly they are similar to our local news too. WHat happens is one Indian just to get attention or to make Pakistan look bad google everything and bring one news to bash Pakistan and as a result many Indians jumps in the bandwagon. This makes Pakistanis to retaliate in same fashion and things get ugly.

Its a chain reaction It not only increases the hostility, which affects the level of discussion but also affect the important thread going unnoticed as it all becomes cluttered with senseless and pointless posts.

Thread creators first think about the scope and target audience of the news. Is it worth discussing or is it just plain news ?

You are guest at this forum, if you want to treated with same respect, atleast be good to the host.

Little leg pulling and light hearted jokes are OK but as soon as someone takes it offensive, delete it. I have seen many Pakistani posters deleting the post when I expressed my reaction. So does many Indian posters do.

If you want to take on Pakistanis, create a well balanced, well researched and broader issue based thread where they can give their inputs and possible solutions. So does Pakistani do so.

At the end, its a discussion forum, not war of words. KEEP in mind the banned topics and refrain from posting them.

Cheers.

Lot of the so called anti-pakistan news are from pakistani press, not from blogs or dubious sources.

yes but you have to take into account the intentions of the poster who post such threads. Many threads r started just for the sole purpose of hurting the sentiments of a particular community. And I agree with KRAIT 100%, I was going to write it myself, but he worded it better! :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom