What's new

Decoding the evolution and transmissions of the novel pneumonia coronavirus using whole genomic data

vi-va

Reaction score
Country
China
This is research paper, you can find the original one at
http://www.chinaxiv.org/user/download.htm?id=30147

Findings

Eight coding-regions have 120 substitution sites, including 79 non-synonymous and 40 synonymous substitutions. Forty-two non-synonymous substitutions changed the biochemical property of amino acids. No combinations were detected. Fifty-eight haplotypes were classified into five groups: 31 haplotypes were found in samples from China and 31 in samples from other countries. The rooted network suggested that H13 and H35 were ancestral haplotypes, and H1 (which with its descendants included all samples from the Hua Nan market) was derived from the H3 haplotype. Population size of SARS-CoV-2 was estimated to have had a recent expansion on 6 January 2020, and an early expansion on 8 December 2019.

Interpretation
Genomic variations of SARS-CoV-2 are still low in comparisons with published genomes of SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV. Phyloepidemiologic analyses suggested that the SARS-CoV-2 source at the Hua Nan market was imported from elsewhere. The crowded market then boosted SARS-CoV-2 circulation and spread it to the whole city in early December 2019. Furthermore, phylo epidemiologic approaches have recovered specific directions of human-to-human transmissions and the sources for international infected cases.

full

full

full

full

United States CDC disguise CoronaVirus for a long time by H1N1. The first generation of Corona discovered in US only.

I am glad mod did NOT delete my post. Check it out now.

Based on what I know by now, this outbreak happened when a research on genetic treatment went wrong. They wanted to use engineered Corona virus vector to enhance the expressions of ACE2 receptors. I am not sure which lab was used.

Based on what I know by now, this outbreak happened when a research on genetic treatment went wrong. They wanted to use engineered Corona virus vector to enhance the expressions of ACE2 receptors. I am not sure which lab was used.
source please. No source, no credit.

First tell me if you have background in molecular biology, before we talk about source.
Aha, I need molecular biology to talk with you. good debate.
I assume you have molecular biology ph degree? Am I right?
Where is your logic? I am educated, I can read paper even though I am not in that field. I knew what I understand, what I am not sure.

Aha, I need molecular biology to talk with you. good debate.
I assume you have molecular biology ph degree? Am I right?
Where is your logic? I am educated, I can read paper even though I am not in that field. I knew what I understand, what I am not sure.
Yes. You need a PhD in either molecular biology or biochemistry to discuss this.

Back
Top Bottom