What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. I am proud of ancient culture at Lothal, Dholavira, Kalibangan and you look good while speaking Punjabi and not speaking Urdu. ;)

Hey Gig - comment on the post.

Don't make funny comments on a map, which does indicate that a teeny weeny part of IVC was in India - so what.

I have answered most of what you are asking in my post. Please re-read it and also see the map depicting the spread of IVC.

Hindu_Anno2_2.jpg

There was no such thing Aryan , it's meaning is noble which anti-Islamic word , Vedic culture is gangentic not indic all vedas(which are beyond Islamic brains) itself contains highest place for ganga river.

We are not from India - don't you understand that. We are from Pakistan - a different nation, a different country.

We don't know who this gentleman was. He may have fought for Indian independence - who cares. We would have cared if he had fought for Pakistan's independence.

Do you understand what I am trying to say here.

Thats exactly what I am saying. You guys dont deserve him, as he is our hero, not yours. I am actually agreeing with you :) Pakistanis claiming Bhagat Singh and naming "Chowks" after him is almost as ridiculous as Pakistanis claiming IVC :P

Are entities of the government. You will get an infraction, I got one for calling RAW terrorists last time.

Pakistan's Puppet civlian Government is the entity of Pak army and the ISI....the whole world knows that ISI sponsors terrorists and promotes islamic terrorism across the world....I don't give a damn to your thoughts about ISI and the Pak army

To rename any landmark on the bases of history not an issue but only for some pathetic mentality persons. Why should we make everything an issue? If this man deserved to be give honour on the bases of history than it shouldn't be opposed.

Why should Pakistan honour an Indian hero. We are an independent and sovereign country and not part of India. Is there any problem in understanding this fact. He fought for India's independence and not Pakistan's.

Thats exactly what I am saying. You guys dont deserve him, as he is our hero, not yours. I am actually agreeing with you :) Pakistanis claiming Bhagat Singh and naming "Chowks" after him is almost as ridiculous as Pakistanis claiming IVC :P

Claiming of IVC is mere acceptance of historical fact. Read my post, it describes the facts and not rhetoric as you express.

Pakistan is not part of India - period.

It is a separate independent country and Bhagat Singh was an Indian hero - not ours. What's your problem.

Your problem is that we have taken away your identity as well - could you explain as to what is Indian's identity.

Why whole Pakistan go gaga about Tipu Sultan. :hitwall::rofl:

They also go gaga about Mehmood Ghaznavi, Ahmed Shah Abdali, Mohammad Bin Qasim etc etc and all other Muslim invaders who came and ruled India.

We also go gaga about Mohammad Ali Jinnah.

Do you Indians go gaga about the above named Pakistani heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom