What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a terrorist

The epic moment when Youtube is banned

hmmmm.... , lot of things get ban in your country girls get shot for attending school :lol:

But world no going to stop speaking about Pakistani Muslims Aryans(Noble(terrorists):lol: ) :lol:

No wonder India's colonial past still haunts you and India and you still think like colonials, this gentleman Bhagat Singh fought against. Unlike Aussies, you were and probably are the aboriginal Indians.

Doesn't your conscience prick you on such colonial thinking.

oho ..... what a shame indeed.
what you say doesnt make sense or logic to me,. bye

hmmmm.... , lot of things get ban in your country girls get shot for attending school :lol:

But world no going to stop speaking about Pakistani Muslims Aryans(Noble(terrorists):lol: ) :lol:

TTP are terrorists. Bhagat is an evil hell bound terrorist

Whatever Pakistanis, no love lost as Bhagat Singh was probably the most hardcore Indian nationalist out there, so you guys dont deserve him anyways. If he was alive, he would probably be the most anti-Pakistan guy out there :P

One of the best Indian patriots of all time. Here is a leter from him to the British :mps:

saunders.jpg

:)

So what? the IVC cannot be even 0.00001pc of current pakistan....
I can show u some points....
1) Bull seal found in IVC, shows practise of bull taming. The sport of bull taming is now conducted only in Tamil nadu in thw whole sub continent.
2) Similar words are written in IVC and excavated in TN, but they are yet to be deciphered.
3) Pashupathi (Lord Shiva)seals are found in IVC and he is worshipped all over India.
4) People disappearance from IVC have been always a mystery, saying there are more chances of migration of people...

I have answered most of what you are asking in my post. Please re-read it and also see the map depicting the spread of IVC.

Hindu_Anno2_2.jpg

To rename any landmark on the bases of history not an issue but only for some pathetic mentality persons. Why should we make everything an issue? If this man deserved to be give honour on the bases of history than it shouldn't be opposed.

I have answered most of what you are asking in my post. Please re-read it and also see the map depicting the spread of IVC.

Hindu_Anno2_2.jpg

Cool. I am proud of ancient culture at Lothal, Dholavira, Kalibangan and you look good while speaking Punjabi and not speaking Urdu. ;)

Hats off and salutes to all pakistanies who supports the chowk to be named after Bhagat Singh!

Whatever Pakistanis, no love lost as Bhagat Singh was probably the most hardcore Indian nationalist out there, so you guys dont deserve him anyways. If he was alive, he would probably be the most anti-Pakistan guy out there :P

One of the best Indian patriots of all time. Here is a leter from him to the British :mps:
:)

We are not from India - don't you understand that. We are from Pakistan - a different nation, a different country.

We don't know who this gentleman was. He may have fought for Indian independence - who cares. We would have cared if he had fought for Pakistan's independence.

Do you understand what I am trying to say here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom