What's new

Debunking the Gandhi Myth: Arundhati Roy

she says modi echoed Gandhis words that low castes should continue doing what they've been doing since long.When did he say that? or did i miss something??
I dont know.. can any modi follower help?

she says modi echoed Gandhis words that low castes should continue doing what they've been doing since long.When did he say that? or did i miss something??

Obviously a lie. Many a people lose their mental equilibirum at the mention of modi, as is so evident on this forum too ;)

My avatar is for ppl like her...

Whenever she opened her mouth you can expect maximum idiotic words from here.
India still dont forget her comment about Nirbhaya.
I am wondering who the hell give her that Booker price?

Last edited:
Why did you mention me ? o_O

Mera kiya taluqqq with a Gandhi Myth or not ? :undecided:
nothing.. I just thought you might be interested in history.. :)
This is not a anti gandhi thread btw (which jinnah worshipper will feel good about), its about getting more accurate picture of what happened, without taking any sides. :coffee:

she talks so slowly and irritatingly, I can't go beyond the 3rd minute.

nothing.. I just thought you might be interested in history.. :)
This is not a anti gandhi thread btw (which jinnah worshipper will feel good about), its about getting more accurate picture of what happened, without taking any sides. :coffee:

I've read much about Gandhi Sahib; his politics didn't impress me then and I don't think Ms.Roy is going to change my mind considerably either ! :undecided:

Plus YOUTUBE is banned and I'm too lazy to start a PROXY ! :D

There were many things wrong with Gandhi and many things right about Ambedkar, principally the fact that Ambedkar was a true moderniser while Gandhi was whimsical and inconsistent. However, Arundhati Roy's blatant lies do nothing to advance that argument.

Dont know about Gandhi myth. But Arundhati Roy is a Gem. She is a great writer, who always speaks truth and sides by justice. Fearless lady. Salam to her from a Pakistani.
:-)

Dont know about Gandhi myth. But Arundhati Roy is a Gem. She is a great writer, who always speaks truth and sides by justice. Fearless lady. Salam to her from a Pakistani.
:-)
I am also proud of her*. She shows how much tolerant we can be even when someone tests our national integrity, not to mention offending religious sentiments - for decades. :enjoy: That she did not have to leave the country and the only negative vibes she gets from most Indians is ridicule is indeed a misaal of our maturity as a State.

*Don't judge me yet. :D

A typical hinduguy thread though. :coffee:

Last edited:
I am also proud of her*. She shows how much tolerant we can be even when someone tests our national integrity, not to mention offending religious sentiments - for decades. :enjoy: That she did not have to leave the country and the only negative vibes she gets from most Indians is ridicule is indeed a misaal of our maturity as a State.

*Don't judge me yet. :D

That means you haven't seen our share of such people ! :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom