What's new

Debunking India's Military supremacy claims

View attachment 375027

Pakistan air force has demonstrated Nuclear capability. Indian air force has never shown any nuclear capability despite claims of completing "Nuclear Triad".
Question is how exactly Indian Air force fits into the nuclear triad?
View attachment 375028
Epic Fail. Safriz is fail just like Superkaif and his uncle/nephew.

India's Agni-4 weighs only 17,000 KG & Range of 4,000.

India has nuclear tipped Kh-59ME Missiles.
RAAD is nothing but South African Torgos.

Compilation of All Pakistani nuclear capable Missiles.
Pakistan has more types of Nuclear capable missiles than India.
India has 4 types of Prithvi.
5 types of Agni
2 Types of K series.
===============
Grand Total of 11 nuclear capable Missiles.

On the other hand Pakistan has 14

I am pretty sure there is a new missile Prahaar which is suppose to replace the Prithivi 1which is uses liquid fuel!

India Using Foreign trucks to carry Nuclear Missiles .
islamabad-pakistan-a-pakistani-nuclearcapable-ballistic-missile-known-picture-id73680656

BENZ!

hatf-3_display.jpg

=
wanshan_ws2400.jpg

=
Wanshan WS2400

Pakistan began negotiations in 2012 with the China Precision Machinery Import-Export Corporation (CPMIEC), which resulted in the export of "two 16x16 WS-21200s for use as TELs for Shaheen-III missiles
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...-uses-chinese-transporter-says-source.437117/
A451EBF3-9B87-491F-B897-96EEB9C1D3BE_w640_r1_s.jpg

WS-51200
20120417121124392.jpg

a-military-truck-carries-the-ballistic-missile-ghauri-duirng-the-pakistan-gttp8b.jpg

Ghauri2-3.jpg

islamabad-pakistan-a-pakistani-nuclearcapable-ballistic-missile-known-picture-id73680656

BENZ!

hatf-3_display.jpg

=
wanshan_ws2400.jpg

=
Wanshan WS2400

Pakistan began negotiations in 2012 with the China Precision Machinery Import-Export Corporation (CPMIEC), which resulted in the export of "two 16x16 WS-21200s for use as TELs for Shaheen-III missiles
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...-uses-chinese-transporter-says-source.437117/
A451EBF3-9B87-491F-B897-96EEB9C1D3BE_w640_r1_s.jpg

WS-51200
20120417121124392.jpg

a-military-truck-carries-the-ballistic-missile-ghauri-duirng-the-pakistan-gttp8b.jpg

Ghauri2-3.jpg
Benz was used for Ghauri only. That was Pakistan's first long range ballistic missile.
Later chassy was imported and rebuilt and fitted locally and converted to TEL.

Pakistan will never ever dare to use a nuke in a battlefield.
Rest assured your military planners think otherwise because if they hadn't we would had seen cold start put to some sort of use. But still you are welcome to try if we will dare or not. The ball is in India's court.

Compilation of All Pakistani nuclear capable Missiles.
Pakistan has more types of Nuclear capable missiles than India.
India has 4 types of Prithvi.
5 types of Agni
2 Types of K series.
===============
Grand Total of 11 nuclear capable Missiles.

On the other hand Pakistan has 14

India also has Brhamos, 2types of Klub (300-600 KM range nuclear missile), Shourya, battlefield missile Prahaar to name a few. Oh btw your info graphics has too many factual error, I will point soon.

No one was hanged.

the fact that Pakistani soldiers were captured by tribals shows how weak and undisciplined they and they were in captivity for several months not four days.

In PAF Badaber six TTP Soldiers killed 29 Pakistani military personnel.

In Bannu Convoy attack 27 Pakistani soldiers killed.

Indian army has no night vision but i guess you can see everything clearly, if not than let me tell you kid that the source you quoted itself says that soldiers were held captive only for four days.

"In PAF Badaber six TTP Soldiers killed 29 Pakistani military personnel"
Not six TTP militants they were 14, if you ever read entire article than you would have known this. As I told you earlier this all happened when we were not offensive but we were trying to dialogue with them.

"In Bannu Convoy attack 27 Pakistani soldiers killed"
Again this all happened when we were not offensive but we were trying to dialogue with them.

In our offensive named "Zarb e Azb" we have killed 9450 militants in 2 years and this is the biggest and most successful war against terrorists in the entire world.

These 2 were terrorist attacks not part of a war kid and in Jammu & Kashmir there's a war going from decades between hizbul mujaheedeen and indian army so there's a big difference in both these incidents.

Let me tell you straight your military is so crap that It can't stand in front of a nation "Pakistan" which is 6.94% smaller than India, and you indians dare ti challenge China? China, a country which is just a bit bigger than you is many times more powerful than you and your media says that you can defeat them? I mean seriously? India cannot sustain in front of China for a week or two. How can a military which don't have night vision stand in front of China having far bigger military and more modern? Chinese Military which was part of world wars and China which is the second most powerful country in the world.? :D :D :D

India despite being 6.94% bigger than us has low quality and low nuclear weapons in numbers compare to Pakistan. Pakistan nuclear missiles test never failed and Indian missiles failed many times during tests which itself tells your defence industry capabilities. Your hungry and fearful soldiers can't fight. Only Sikhs and Muslims in your army are capable of fighting and has true spirit to fight. Sikhs on the other hand are demanding freedom and when they will have their own country than you guys will be left with nothing because your own nation is killing minorities specially Muslims.

Indian army has no night vision but i guess you can see everything clearly, if not than let me tell you kid that the source you quoted itself says that soldiers were held captive only for four days.

"In PAF Badaber six TTP Soldiers killed 29 Pakistani military personnel"
Not six TTP militants they were 14, if you ever read entire article than you would have known this. As I told you earlier this all happened when we were not offensive but we were trying to dialogue with them.

"In Bannu Convoy attack 27 Pakistani soldiers killed"
Again this all happened when we were not offensive but we were trying to dialogue with them.

In our offensive named "Zarb e Azb" we have killed 9450 militants in 2 years and this is the biggest and most successful war against terrorists in the entire world.

These 2 were terrorist attacks not part of a war kid and in Jammu & Kashmir there's a war going from decades between hizbul mujaheedeen and indian army so there's a big difference in both these incidents.

Let me tell you straight your military is so crap that It can't stand in front of a nation "Pakistan" which is 6.94% smaller than India, and you indians dare ti challenge China? China, a country which is just a bit bigger than you is many times more powerful than you and your media says that you can defeat them? I mean seriously? India cannot sustain in front of China for a week or two. How can a military which don't have night vision stand in front of China having far bigger military and more modern? Chinese Military which was part of world wars and China which is the second most powerful country in the world.? :D :D :D

India despite being 6.94% bigger than us has low quality and low nuclear weapons in numbers compare to Pakistan. Pakistan nuclear missiles test never failed and Indian missiles failed many times during tests which itself tells your defence industry capabilities. Your hungry and fearful soldiers can't fight. Only Sikhs and Muslims in your army are capable of fighting and has true spirit to fight. Sikhs on the other hand are demanding freedom and when they will have their own country than you guys will be left with nothing because your own nation is killing minorities specially Muslims.
Indian Army has far better night fighting capabilities than Pakistan can ever dream.

kiddo, in last 10-12 years 6400 Pakistani forces killed whereas only 3200 Indian forces killed.

9450 is totally fake, Commander Sauna Mehsus revealed in an interview last week only 700-800 TTP soldiers died.

Pakistani missile failures are far more than Indian Even The Detterent admitted it.

Pakistan has only 156 4th gen jets where Ad we have 385 such.

Pashtun and Balochis are deserting Pakistan army in record numbers

Ask Indians when they relentlessly criticize ours while ignoring theirs . I thought I will show them the mirror
In India, MAN Trucks India Pvt. Ltd., a 100% subsidiary of MAN Truck & Bus AG, Germany, manufactures heavy trucks and buses, both for the Indian market as well as for export to Asian, the Middle East and African countries.
http://www.mantrucksindia.com/company/mti-at-glance/

Man AG may be a German company, but MAN Trucks India is a manufacturer in India. So, the logo MAN on a truck does not automatically mean an import.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom