What's new

Debunking Indian claims of F-16 firing AIM-120C AMRAAM

Yea, I saw that you removed my thread also. PDF is the last bastion, control it.

So you expect us to propagate your lies on our platform??

Khala ki shadi main aaye ho baita??

You did not debunk it anywhere. In Pakistan, yes. That does not amount to anything.

We have debunked them

You want us to post pamphlets in every major city of the world? :lol:

And of course they didn’t take questions, why would they when they have no answers and a scripted made up response.

Who told you that..it can be fired even in close range..not only AIM 120..any missile..Iranians have confirmed kills with Phoenix at few KM only...if I remeber corectly AIM 120 has 2 or 3 km minimal range..Phenix Aim-54 is also around 3 km...These active radar guided missiles have active radar seeker and these missiles are fire and forget only in this range,everything that exceed missile onboard radar has to be compesated with mid course guidance.
But at same time these missiles can use own radar immedieatly after lunch and this black spot of 2--3km after lunch is only limitation, even it makes no sense to use it if you have better performed and cheaper short range missile,those kills I mentioned with phenix were forced after AIM-9 failure or simple out of IR missiles
I'm not saying this Indian claim is true,this is just corection regarding your claim about aim-120 since there are lot of incorect information floating online...any way,when it comes to Indian claim, aircrafts don't vanish after been downed,if F-16 is downed it would show up some where....it is hard today to hide loss of aircraft.
And dont forget US and General Dynamics and whats at stake for them. They will want to know the authenticity of this outrageous claim Mig-21 vs F-16D. Thats Block 52.
Interestingly the stupid indians are saying it was a F-16D and on the other hand matching some numbers to Jordain F16 that we bought , none of which were Block 52s.

Here is another version which is more fitting.
Mig pilot captured.
One of the SU pilot jumped but hit the ground in Pakistani territory. Other SU pilot tried to handle the situation crossed into Indian territory, and died with plane.

Dude that doesn't make sense. If ejection is executed both pilots will be ejected out of the plane.

Intel suggests it to be a twin seater. It was a DH so the wreckage burned as it fell and Indians are saying its a Mig-21 and keeping silent on Pilots. RWR data suggests a SU-30. Lets see what unfolds.
werent there talks of three pilots being MIA by india? one is in our custody, the other plane must have been a twin seater (does the iaf has twin seater mig21s?).

I really hope that it is a SU-30, would be a big slap in the face of indians, this f-16 downing propaganda by them must have been launched when they realized that they have lost a sukhoi, so before Pakistan can claim that, they started ranting on about F-16s.

Here is another version which is more fitting.
Mig pilot captured.
One of the SU pilot jumped but hit the ground in Pakistani territory. Other SU pilot tried to handle the situation crossed into Indian territory, and died with plane.
Oh no, that’s a lie, ancient Vedic mind control technology caused a missile from Taiwan to come and attach to a hard point of one of our JF-17s, then the pilot shot at one of our F-16s which was at an air base a few hundred kilometers away, then a part of the missile was teleported to India and shown in the press conference.

Sir, we have enough airmen to help us with that. I am a layman.. All i know is that uniformed men would know their stuff and am trying to understand as well.

There are three inconsistencies and they need to be understood as i see it
1. 2 vs 1 plan down of IAF
2. 2 pilots as confirmed by DG ISPR and Pakistan PM vs only 1 being returned
3. This AMRAM claim by IAF and who is right between the two parties and how could one find that
You are right. A layman should believe his own government. So Indian government announced that only one IAf plane crashed and the pilot was MIA. That's it.

Indian sources also claimed that Pak officials erroneously claimed hitting two IAF planes by mistakenly thinking of the downed F-16 as IAF plane. You should really stick with that. I don't see any inconsistencies.

He also said that F 16s were not used...
Plus, Imran Khan said that 2 pilots were captured...

This aim 120 Missile Proof is proving to be a lie too

Quickly check the forum :lol:

Sources on twitter claims that the JF-17 can fire AIM-120C5 missiles, can anybody confirm? This would totally debunk indian claims.

The missile shown by IAF was sold to Taiwan. Check the forum.

Dude that doesn't make sense. If ejection is executed both pilots will be ejected out of the plane.

Then first version. But by doing this, we totally exclude SU from the story. Then both planes were migs. And other guy is dead.

Pakistan’s proof: videos, pictures, downed jets and a captured pilot.
India’s proof: a piece of scrap metal. With which either they’re confirming they lost another jet or it’s fake and from Taiwan.
But Oh no, that’s a lie, ancient Vedic mind control technology caused a missile from Taiwan to come and attach to a hard point of one of our JF-17s, then the pilot shot at one of our F-16s which was at an air base a few hundred kilometers away, then a part of the missile was teleported to India and shown in the press conference

Back
Top Bottom