What's new

Debunking Gujarat Riots.

Modi has not even been found guilty of anything by any court of law. Yet Congress has already smeared him to the point where you can't even say his name without thinking of his role in the Gujarat riots.

Congress is the master of playing dirty politics, nobody in India can beat them.

omfg, another thread on Gujarat riots, actually the 1,25,673 rd thread on that...dont you guys ever get tired of this ?

@Mods : Please change the title of the thread.

Nobody can debunk the Gujarat riots. It happened and more than 1000 people got killed(just going by the government estimate which is usually very conservative). Just because some self-declared human rights advocates did not do their homework, it does not erase the issue.

And please don't pretend that the riots were not anti-Muslim. Again the government estimate itself tells the story.
@Anish: Is that enough for you?
Or do you want to argue about Modi's culpability also here?

I have not bothered to read the article and have done so purposefully. The bottom line is that this incident is a stain on India regardless of how you want to nuance it. That the incident was handled badly and with prejudice even if you say many were wrongly reported . Finally the buck had to stop with Modi. he maybe the greatest thing since apple pie in terms of economic greatness but the act happend under his watch and was handled very very badly. If he were the CEO of a company the board would have fired him.

Modi has not even been found guilty of anything by any court of law. Yet Congress has already smeared him to the point where you can't even say his name without thinking of his role in the Gujarat riots.

Congress is the master of playing dirty politics, nobody in India can beat them.

Oh look the resident racist is out to talk about India's internal politics . To a Chinese being found guilty is when the CCP tell him so. To the rest of the world guilty in a court of law is not the only hall mark of true guilt. To Chinese killing 200 Muslims is law and order . To the rest of the world when you have to kill so many of your civilians in one day , it's appalling , reckless and unacceptable regardless if "courts" find them guilty.

The above two posts show that how easily indians get brainwashed.

The above two posts show that how easily indians get brainwashed.
Brainwashed?!!
You have started a thread with a grand title 'Debunking Gujarat Riots' as if there is such a thing as debunking riots. If some loser attention grabbers mess up with the evidence does that mean the other victims should not get justice? The bottomline is the riots happened and a vast majority of them are Muslims. And the riots happened under Modi's CMship.

May be he is completely clean in handling the security situation. Even if I give that to you, why does he not at the least regret the killings? Thats the least we expect from a human being. Till this Sadbhavana fast this January when he officially and seriously started contending for the PM seat, he never said a word. Even at the time of the fast, what he expressed as 'regret' was flimsy. Your so called Congressi media hailed it as his first 'regret' and his start for the PM race. But if one searches those those words for 'regret' it is hard to find any.

Why should I vote for a person like him who applies the ointment when he wants to be the PM? Should we wait for him to be president till we hear his regret from the next religious riot? As JayAtl has said, why should I even give a squat if he is an awesome CEO of an already prosperous state?

All I want to know is if he is sad that all those people were killed. That would be a start. But he would not even let me give a benefit of doubt.

If only people bothered reading through the evidence i have provided.

Back
Top Bottom