What's new

Debating the Burqa

Status
Not open for further replies.
People should wear what they want up to the point it doesn't jeopardise other people's safety.

-The burqa is a sign of sexism. Or did we had some mullah crying about bare chested Muslim men parading their toned upper bodies in tight shirts?

- Covering up your face is not legal in many countries anyways

- For Europeans, its disrespectful if you dont show your face to someone when talking to him/her.

- There are enough cases when young women or even girls got pressurized by male family members and other "morality" protectors to wear them.

Yeah, Pegida/EDL/Golden Dawn types.

They'll be taken care of by local Muslim gangs (who are mostly as pathetic as the above)--let alone security apparatus of Western states :D

THE BEST you can get is a party like France's national front becoming more mainstream in their views (moving to center) and coming in power.

That's all.

They have other methods too...90000 Pakistanis were deported back to pakistan last year alone from Europe..

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...-agreement-over-‘misuse’.407504/#post-7857790

the Burqa is becoming a threat to National Security
I agree than say it as it is why drag and degrade women by saying bad about their choice? Believe or not some do choose to be in the burqa...By you degrading the burqa based on your thinking you are also insulting their choice! So stick to this:

completely in favor of a woman choosing

I agree than say it as it is why drag and degrade women by saying bad about their choice? Believe or not some do choose to be in the burqa...By you degrading the burqa based on your thinking you are also insulting their choice! So stick to this:
Khala, a thing which we know has been used to do illegal things should not be a person's choice, just like robbery is a crime, you have to condemn it, you cannot say that it is the robbers choice.
sadly the Burqa is just showing its negative side, some women who do not want to wear it, wear it because others around them wear it.

Khala, a thing which we know has been used to do illegal things should not be a person's choice, just like robbery is a crime, you have to condemn it, you cannot say that it is the robbers choice.
sadly the Burqa is just showing its negative side, some women who do not want to wear it, wear it because others around them wear it.
Every other thing is state security threat. Covering face is order of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW. Every second thing can be used to do something illegal and sorry order of ALLAH and RASOOL SAW is above everything

force feeding others your nonsense
I believe that is being done by your kind where you force people to get out of their traditional clothes or even go as far as saying a skirt isnt short enough as an excuse to target a certain group! Tell me how that is not force feeding?

Denial and psychological projection is really at a new high, eh?

Nobody in Europe wants to get out on the street to buy a beer and see a real live reenactmemt of Muhamed's time walking by next to him.
Whose asking them to see? No one wants to see a reenactment of a red neck nor a EDL either! What makes you say that burqa was there from Muhammad's time?

This is how Europe was:

275px-Veils_bavaria_ncd_2012.jpg

So kindly spare us that it is alien or unheard of! You guys are afraid of your own ancestors maybe it reminds you of the atrocities you did around the world?

What's next ? Pillaging a caravan for old times sake ?
Arent young guys already doing that in Iraq and Afghanistan?

BTW, wake up even govts have admitted it was America who caused the ISIS and Al Qaedah to form and promoted them and trained them! YET no one shoots any anger or discrimination against them! THAT just shows you got no balls and are uselessly letting out frustration on a different group!

Child,

You equating a burqa to robbery is not equal coz when the robber chooses to rob he is either desperate or want to live lavishly....But a woman choosing burqa wants to be invisible and not doing it to show off anything! So child, please make equal comparisons!

A thing we know which hurts others still many take it as a personal choice...Let me give you examples:

Being judgmental- Judging others based on our limited knowledge
Imposing our ideas on others
stooping to low levels to strike even with a low scum
Giving galiyan
Making a mockery of other's choice
Mkaing am ockery of race/ colour/ religion

Even something as simple as smoking where you harm others as inhalers of the smoke you blow out?

All these are personal choice yet many do it.....why is 1 allowed and other not?

Then that is wrong....But painting everyone with the same brush INCLUDING those WHO DO want to wear it is not fair it is equally as imposing as those who are forcing some to wear it you are imposing those who choose to wear not to! It is not your business to impose ANYTHING on women!

I agree it can be seen as a national threat but in today's world you have IR camera and X ray machines and other stuff to sniff out dangers....What one should be advocating should be stop of weapon research, export, sale and free giving (how america did) !

Now that is the grassroot levels of the problem (which people are ignoring) which is causing fear not donning a burqa...Were there no free weapons floating around people wouldnt have fear of being blown up or something, right?

Covering face is order of ALLAH
not in the quran so please even ALLAH said dont invent things and put my signature on it...

The problem is that wherever it is legal, a lot of girls get forced/ coerced to wear it by the family/ society.
Most girls won't lodge a complaint against their own family.

As a liberal, this is the only reason I would like to ban the burqa.

i proved everything i had to prove in this thread, im not getting into another debate.

Hijab And Corporate Morality — Orya Maqbool Jan

@jamahir
deal with this man :D
You proved nothing I have quoted proof from Quran and Sunnah several times. Covering face is order of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and Muslim women does it since order first came

Child,

You equating a burqa to robbery is not equal coz when the robber chooses to rob he is either desperate or want to live lavishly....But a woman choosing burqa wants to be invisible and not doing it to show off anything! So child, please make equal comparisons!

A thing we know which hurts others still many take it as a personal choice...Let me give you examples:

Being judgmental- Judging others based on our limited knowledge
Imposing our ideas on others
stooping to low levels to strike even with a low scum
Giving galiyan
Making a mockery of other's choice
Mkaing am ockery of race/ colour/ religion

Even something as simple as smoking where you harm others as inhalers of the smoke you blow out?

All these are personal choice yet many do it.....why is 1 allowed and other not?

Then that is wrong....But painting everyone with the same brush INCLUDING those WHO DO want to wear it is not fair it is equally as imposing as those who are forcing some to wear it you are imposing those who choose to wear not to! It is not your business to impose ANYTHING on women!

I agree it can be seen as a national threat but in today's world you have IR camera and X ray machines and other stuff to sniff out dangers....What one should be advocating should be stop of weapon research, export, sale and free giving (how america did) !

Now that is the grassroot levels of the problem (which people are ignoring) which is causing fear not donning a burqa...Were there no free weapons floating around people wouldnt have fear of being blown up or something, right?

not in the quran so please even ALLAH said dont invent things and put my signature on it...
Sorry Surah Ahzab ayat is for covering face and it is understanding of all scholars since 1400 years even those who say its not compulsory doesn't say this ayat is not for covering face

@jamahir
deal with this man :D

zarvan bhai uses facilities, including internet, developed by people who don't care about "order of allah" ( to use his constant phrase ) and yet he comes here and repeats things that are neither logical nor just.

i can only try.

Every other thing is state security threat. Covering face is order of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW.

can you quote a clear qurani source, please??

clear text.

and what is this "order of allah"?? did allah also order the nepal earthquake in which generally busy mosques collapsed?? did allah also order hajis to die in stampede or be burnt alive??

and do you think written allah in all-caps gives you automatic authority or magical power??

Every second thing can be used to do something illegal

so let us un-ban opium then... opium was also used in traditional medicine... let us leave it to people's sensibility to decide if they use it for medicinal purposes or as intoxicant.

The problem is that wherever it is legal, a lot of girls get forced/ coerced to wear it by the family/ society.

and their friends... and in case of modern india, the ghetto atmosphere that muslim families build up in many residential areas.

Most girls won't lodge a complaint against their own family.

that is the tragedy of south asia... possibly the most number of colleges in the world yet such non-educatedness and non-awareness of human rights, whether of themselves or of others.

As a liberal, this is the only reason I would like to ban the burqa.

:tup:

Sorry Surah Ahzab ayat is for covering face and it is understanding of all scholars since 1400 years even those who say its not compulsory doesn't say this ayat is not for covering face

Surah Azhab:
O Prophet! Say to your wives and your daughters and the women of the faithful to draw their outergarments (jilbabs) close around themselves; that is better that they will be recognized and not annoyed. And God is ever Forgiving, Gentle.

They can ONLY be recognized if their faces can be seen!

but using the word alien is them denying their own past! Its nothing to do with evolve as much as denial and ignorant!

a lot of girls get forced
What about those who choose do they not have a place in your society to their right to choose?

Burqa has no place in europe and its good that it gets banned in more and more. Its a core value in europe to see the face of the person you talk too.

You don´t like it? GTFO of europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom