What's new

Debate on Extremism in Pakistan (Hassan Nisar, Zaid Hamid and others)

This is what I call Liberal/Secular Extremists, just look at the way these idiots are talking, I mean, they are not even replying to what Zaid Hamid pointed, just personal attacks and etc.

Zaid Hamid was the most sensible person among them. He defended well and kept cool. Hassan Nisar is the biggest idiot I have ever seen, he thinks Allama Iqbal was nothing and then Muslims have done nothing good in last 1200-1300 years? What a joke he is, really wanted to punch him for his ignorance.

Hudd hi hogayi beghairti ki aaj to! Senseless people.

Even when Hasan Nisar quotes something good he is negating something positive about Islam, Muslim or Pakistan.
He is one of the most pessimist/defeatist personality in Pakistani journalism. I wonder how dissatisfied he would be even from his own self.

Unlike Zaid Hamid, nobody in that program proposed a solution; their job was blind criticism and spreading of despair and hopelessness - fundamental duties of Satan on this earth.

Nice to see someone finally putting the intolerable joker in his place. The man is a true narcissist who takes the term delusions of grandeur to a whole different level. My only questions or rather suggestion to the Indian friends on this board would be that they should have to ability to distinguish a self righteous cartoon when they see one.

You know I've never really taken Zaid Hamid seriously but when everyone thinks him so important that instead of ignoring his antics they actually take the time out to refute him....it makes me wonder...hmmmn !

This is why women have no place in politics. They have too much estrogen that impacts their thinking. This Fauzia should be in the kitchen making somasas for Zaid Hamid.

sexist mindset, its just there in most Pakistani men...

They're only making enemy india happy by doing this. Zaid Hamid is a patriotic Pakistani. We need more Pakistanis like him.

patriotic to the point where he looses the grasp of reality... we need just need 'normal' patriotic people who are willing to admit their own mistakes

4 on one, Salute to Zaid Hamid the way he defended himself.

And for human rights activists ,
First goto africa and save people there
secondly goto Israel where people are being slaughtered .
3rd goto Kashmir where 7 lac army is deployed and solve the Kashmir issue
Than come to Pakistan .Because when u solve all above 3 cases Pakistanis problem will solve automatically.

all right I am lost for words now, the identity crisis and paranoia in Pakistani society is in no way related to whats happening in rest of the world...

4 on one, Salute to Zaid Hamid the way he defended himself.

And for human rights activists ,
First goto africa and save people there
secondly goto Israel where people are being slaughtered .
3rd goto Kashmir where 7 lac army is deployed and solve the Kashmir issue.
Than come to Pakistan .Because when u solve all above 3 cases Pakistanis problem will solve automatically.

These F()cking NGO's and so called Human rights are tool to bring down the Nations and to impede their progress.

And Mr. Ali what can i say if such people are called"tajziya nagar" than lakh lanat tajziya nigaron par .

All of them were attacking Zaid Hamid this shows us what kind of people are invited by these western controlled media channels.

Kashmir ki samaj aati hai, baaki saday chachay mamay taye lagtay hain?

living in pakistan people dont know zaid as these indians do i never knew about zaid much until i met indians for the first time,half of youtube is full of dubbed programs(full of indians true mindset extermely foul words) of sir zaid,i have met this man,nice humble and patriotric you go sir dont listen to the world hassan nisar well he can go to india to practice yoga with all the rings and brahamcharya he does.

why do you indians give so much attention and credit to Zaid Hamid....i think more indians pay attention to him than Pakistanis do

jealousy,the hypocrite is always jealous that is his trademark ,and zaid hamid is momin or believer.the munafiq will always oppose the believers its nothing new.

living in pakistan people dont know zaid as these indians do i never knew about zaid much until i met indians for the first time,half of youtube is full of dubbed programs(full of indians true mindset extermely foul words) of sir zaid,i have met this man,nice humble and patriotric you go sir dont listen to the world hassan nisar well he can go to india to practice yoga with all the rings and brahamcharya he does.

I watched on CNN, he is the third most popular Pakistani on facebook and Anatol Lieben has also mentioned him in his book "Pakistan: A hard Country". Happy to know that you are not the part of those day-dreamers of Delhi Conquest. For we Indians, his words give ultimate time-pass :rofl: with his fantasies and best part is when lots of Pakistanis themselves made extreme fun of him. I never miss any of his shows on youtube. :lol: :lol:

I watched on CNN, he is the third most popular Pakistani on facebook and Anatol Lieben has also mentioned him in his book "Pakistan: A hard Country". Happy to know that you are not the part of those day-dreamers of Delhi Conquest. For we Indians, his words give ultimate time-pass :rofl: with his fantasies and best part is when lots of Pakistanis themselves made extreme fun of him. I never miss any of his shows on youtube. :lol: :lol:

You said it ;)

Indians have phobia of the following:
Zaid Hamid
ISI
Jammat
Cross border cattle trade
China
Felani type kids
Stone throwing innocent kashmiris
The word "Ummah"

Are there shortages of anti-psychotic pills in India.:undecided:

Back