What's new

‘Death to blasphemers’: Muslims protest new Charlie Hebdo cartoons across the globe

Earlier on, dozens of Pakistani lawmakers marched near the country’s parliament in Islamabad, calling for "death to blasphemers."

I ve said it numerous times before... but unless this kind of mentality does not get eradicated in Pakistan, innocent people will keep dying in terrorist attacks like Peshawar...

Nothing wrong in protesting.. as long as one does not destroy public property or kill..
protesting is birthright of every citizen.

Like Lazarus you mean.

Funny you should mention that....

Sideline: In Dutch, 'lazerus zijn' (to be lazerus) means being drunk. The word Islam, when broken down into two syllabels 'Is lam' - in Dutch - translates to 'is drunk' (literally : "is lame").

OK, sorry, linguistics away, back to topic.

Nothing wrong in protesting.. as long as one does not destroy public property or kill..
Agree, a society that cannot tolerate protest is not a healthy society (IMHO!).

but ask death for already dead person this offended people dont have brains anyways this religion is the main reason of mess !

i don't know sometimes i feel Muslims deserve, what they are going through...

I ve said it numerous times before... but unless this kind of mentality does not get eradicated in Pakistan, innocent people will keep dying in terrorist attacks like Peshawar...
all in the name of the relgion which cannot be named orelse you will banned by this relgion followers !

One thing is for sure that Muslim countries must stop trade and oil as well as diplomatic relations with La France. Then lets see for how long this small country can survive. They will slowly die their own death.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom