What's new

Death threats to Karnataka judges over hijab verdict; 2 arrested

Akshay89

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Two people have been arrested in connection with issuing death threats to the Special Bench judges of the Karnataka High Court who dismissed the petitions seeking permission to wear hijab inside the classrooms.

While Kovai Rahamathulla was arrested from Tirunelveli, S. Jamal Mohammad Usmani was taken into custody from Thanjavur. Both the arrests took place on Saturday night.

The accused are office bearers of the Tamil Nadu Towheed Jamaat (TNTJ).

The arrests were made after multiple complaints against the accused in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. Police sources said that several persons have been booked in this connection.

Last week, the special bench comprising Chief Justice of the Karnataka High Court Ritu Raj Awasthi, Justices Krishna S. Dixit and Khaji Jaibunnesa Mohiyuddin, while dismissing the petitions demanding hijab in classrooms, underlined that wearing of hijab is not an essential part of Islam.

Several organisations in Tamil Nadu are protesting against the judgment. A video of the accused Kovai Rahamathulla went viral where he allegedly instigates violence against the Karnataka judges.

In his speech, the accused mentions a district judge in Jharkhand being mowed down last year while the latter was out on a morning walk. He even stated that people know where the Chief Justice of Karnataka go to walk in the morning.

Tamil Nadu BJP Chief and former Karnataka cadre IPS officer K. Annamalai, has written to the Chief Justice of the Madras High Court Justice M.N. Bhandari and demanded an inquiry.

This is just irrelevant thread brother and why are we being pampered with all this local Indian stuff.... The fuk why is there no large thread for all this garbage as suggested by others..

I am a afraid I know more about what is happening in Tamil nadu district for district rather then I do about Islamabad itself without wanting it. This Indian street local stuff is being forced down our throats

The only 'scared minority' in the world which threatens a judge of a High Court.
And then they crib when the silent majority considers them pariah.
Same story, all over the world, .

The only 'scared minority' in the world which threatens a judge of a High Court.

Standing silently Infront of a hindutva extremist state is not a option

Indian Muslims will defend their faith, their people and their community against this Hindu poison being spread

You commit blasphemy wrt to their religion. What do you expect?

Indian Muslims will defend their faith, their people and their community against this Hindu poison being spread
Yes absolutely.

With the support of Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims

I don't think they have the balls for it.

You forgot about Amit Shah who had a judge killed.

Oh and let's not forget how the depraved society reacted to the Sabarimala verdict

I don't think they have the balls for it.

Their maybe truth to that, it's more denial

Denial that India has become what it is

The next step will be acceptance which is happening but some time to go before they will find that internal voice then the fire of Muslim history from Aurengzeb to Khiliji to Tipu Sultan will rise and they will respond and react

That is when we strike at the heart of hindus

Takk det samme

Your kind always will stay pariah no matter if you are majority or minority. Gold coated dress or naked baba dosent matter… a slave will always be a slave until he leaves his slave mentality

Islam not only encourage but its a muslim religious duty to fight against nazis. And we proudly beat every opponent since 1400 years, just give it time

Their maybe truth to that, it's more denial

Denial that India has become what it is

The next step will be acceptance which is happening but some time to go before they will find that internal voice then the fire of Muslim history from Aurengzeb to Khiliji to Tipu Sultan will rise and they will respond and react

That is when we strike at the heart of hindus
Khilji, Aurangzeb, Tipu all came from warrior blood of Central Asia. Bhaiyya muslims of Pakistan and India don't have essence flowing in their balls. Essence of manhood that is.

It sounds very offensive and I acknowledge this to be somewhat of a prejudice of mine. But history has shown this time and again. I'd love to be proven wrong.

Another thing is world's evil powers, secret societies, Evangelical WASP and world jewry. Through 911 false flag have delivered the message to muslims worldwide. That if you resist our efforts to bring back Meschiach Ben David we will make you the pariah, starve and slaughter you.

They have convinced the Muslims that G-haaad is haram. Like the British tried with Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani. But at a global level this time. With much more deadly military and media power.

But recent pushback in Afghanistan and the exposure of 2 faced nature of Rich White Nations and their cronies in Ukraine. Can have serious repercussions. If muslims seize the moment and finally wake up.

Khilji, Aurangzeb, Tipu all came from warrior blood of Central Asia. Bhaiyya muslims of Pakistan and India don't have essence flowing in their balls. Essence of manhood that is.

It sounds very offensive and I acknowledge this to be somewhat of a prejudice of mine. But history has shown this time and again. I'd love to be proven wrong.

Another thing is world's evil powers, secret societies, Evangelical WASP and world jewry. Through 911 false flag have delivered the message to muslims worldwide. That if you resist our efforts to bring back Meschiach Ben David we will make you the pariah, starve and slaughter you.

They have convinced the Muslims that G-haaad is haram. Like the British tried with Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani. But at a global level this time. With much more deadly military and media power.

But recent pushback in Afghanistan and the exposure of 2 faced nature of Rich White Nations and their cronies. Can have serious repercussions. If muslims seize the moment and finally wake up.
Require a detailed post on your thoughts on secret society

@Akshay89 you are wow reacting my post. It goes the same for bhaiyya hindus too. You lot are cowards. You bow to blow goras. You are powerful like a tyrant only in front weak unarmed people and women.

Most of your military successes post 1947 came at hands of non bhaiyya hindu Punjabi Sikhs, Gurkhas etc. Or by deception and conniving i.e 1971. Still to this day Sheikh wehshi haseena dresses like some bloody Indian Hindu pagan black magician woman. And not a Muslim lady.

Here's your detailed post.

@Akshay89 you are wow reacting my post. It goes the same for bhaiyya hindus too. You lot are cowards. You bow to blow goras. You are powerful like a tyrant only in front weak unarmed people and women.

Most of your military successes post 1947 came at hands of non bhaiyya hindu Punjabi Sikhs, Gurkhas etc. Or by deception and conniving i.e 1971. Still to this day Sheikh wehshi haseena dresses like some bloody Indian Hindu pagan black magician woman. And not a Muslim lady.

Here's your detailed post.
Your thoughts on vaccine, pandemic, economic collapse, world war 3 etc

2022-03-20-135252_1024x768_scrot.png

Khilji, Aurangzeb, Tipu all came from warrior blood of Central Asia.

Whatever blood Tipu came from, his thinking was quite unlike Khilji and Aurangzeb. He was a anti-casteism reformer and an admirer of the French Revolution. If he had been present in the modern world he would have been a Communist. Please read this short article about him.

Still to this day Sheikh wehshi haseena dresses like some bloody Indian Hindu pagan black magician woman. And not a Muslim lady.

How about her ? :)
A-WdLvHCQAIjKlr.jpg

No one's safe in India. It's a ticking time bomb.

A mob masquerading as a Nation. A symbol of piracy and perversion.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom