What's new

Dear Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trick is to recognize obvious flame bait or trolling (by any side) and ignore/report it.

I must admit I have fallen into the trap myself and gotten into pointless arguments. Most Indians here are decent and honest. Of course they will have strong opinions about Kashmir, national achievements, etc. Those are the threads where everybody has to tread carefully.

And everytime they bring Pakistan into a India/China thread, please let's ignore it.

Reactions: asq
after reading this thread i am under the impression that indians are cunning, devious, trap laying scum of humanity.

You must have your own reasons for thinking that. I certainly didn't get any such impression. There is a lesson here too: don't be difficult unnecessarily.

after reading this thread i am under the impression that indians are cunning, devious, trap laying scum of humanity.

No this was a wrong opinion assumed only by Americans but you should seriously think to change your provoking avatars and nicks.

I don't want to impose my wish upon you but seriously i don't like seeing Jesus (pbuh) as a cartoon.

As it is already stated by Asim Aquil moderators or organisers run this forum considering an international forum where no one has precedence based on nationality. You have your libarties.

Reactions: asq
This thread is clearly one-sided and biased and I hope pinning my opinion does not comes user abuse. I have most of threads here start to end, I do not think Indians are more abusive then Pakistani's. I am not supporting abuse here, but when you say this is an international forum maintain it that way. It would have been better if instead of singling out Indians you should have said that abuse is not tolerated. The impression I am getting from the first post is, it was ok when we were abusing, now that we are getting it back, time to warn others.

I know you have mentioned others but this clearly singles out Indian.
By the way I have never abused in any of my post, but in a forum expect people to give me freedom of expression or let me know it is limited.

My Indian friends, please try not to be abusive even if provoked, being abusive does not makes your argument stronger. I would rather take cue of our weakness and work harder to fix it.

This thread is clearly one-sided and biased and I hope pinning my opinion does not comes user abuse. I have most of threads here start to end, I do not think Indians are more abusive then Pakistani's. I am not supporting abuse here, but when you say this is an international forum maintain it that way. It would have been better if instead of singling out Indians you should have said that abuse is not tolerated. The impression I am getting from the first post is, it was ok when we were abusing, now that we are getting it back, time to warn others.

I know you have mentioned others but this clearly singles out Indian.
By the way I have never abused in any of my post, but in a forum expect people to give me freedom of expression or let me know it is limited.

My Indian friends, please try not to be abusive even if provoked, being abusive does not makes your argument stronger. I would rather take cue of our weakness and work harder to fix it.

He is asking Pakistanis not to be abusive towards Indians.
Maybe some Indians complained of abuse.
Please read the post again.

A suggestion for my Pakistani brothers.

"KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER".

Advise to Indians.

stick to the truth, do not use reverse psychology and trick questions to anger people.

Following is the detail which consists of tricks used.

the Backstabber, the Blamer, and the Whinger; the Bullies and the Tyrants; the Controllers; the High and Mighties; the Avoiders; the Competitors' and the Poor Communicators, and in their own unique ways they can cause everything from mild irritation to lasting emotional damage.

These are the traits of psychopaths and they

have no conscience, none at all, no feelings of guilt or remorse no matter what you do, no limiting sense of concern for the well-being of strangers, friends. Imagine no struggles with shame, not a single one in whole life, no matter what kind of selfish, lazy, harmful, or immoral action had been taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I don't want to hear anything about cow piss out of context (and I'd hope there are only a few contexts in which cow's urine makes it on to defence.pk).

There was a thread, entitled "favourite junk foods" the originator of which was an Indian.

Cow urine is a reality in India, and they have even launched a cow urine soft drink for Hindus to enjoy and seek refreshment from.

I therefore, deemed it fair to post the following Image:

And I even suggested possible names for this drink, in an act of solidarity and friendship, such as cow-co-cola or pashaab-si (I hope you enjoyed my little play on words there). I simply wanted to know how many of our resident Hindus have actually consumed cow urine?, what does it taste like? etc- I was curious.

All of the Indians subsequently had a heart attack and went completely crazy; my post was removed.

In my opinion I did nothing wrong, and there was no reason for the Indians to go crazy. On the one hand they are allowed to criticize our country, culture and religion, but we are not allowed to bring up a reality in India? This is a paradox.

We are all grown ups here, and in my eyes some Indians act like children who can’t take a joke, or criticism. Non-Muslims accuse the Muslims of not allowing freedom of speech and being ultra-sensitive – yet quite frankly what the Indians exhibited was much worse.

We certainly have to take out the religious discussions. We are a moderate forum, and therefore shouldn't allow anything to debate personal beliefs. The above will no longer be discussed mainly because it has the religious ties along with the cultural within the religion of Hinduism.

Last edited:
people like webby,neo and asim are what makes this forum an amazing place for discussions. other indian/pakistani forums pale in comparison when it comes to being neutral and tolarent to members of all nationality.and its exactly because of people like webby,neo and asim.......peace still has a chance in the subcontinet.:cheers:

you missed me from the list. I am sure, I would be there in future. Rightnow new to the forum :).

people like webby,neo and asim are what makes this forum an amazing place for discussions. other indian/pakistani forums pale in comparison when it comes to being neutral and tolarent to members of all nationality.and its exactly because of people like webby,neo and asim.......peace still has a chance in the subcontinet.:cheers:

yup , absolutely right .I had visited other pakistani and indian forums and people there just doing one sided discussions (you will scratch my back and i will scratch yours ) not a single one was like :pdf:

No this was a wrong opinion assumed only by Americans but you should seriously think to change your provoking avatars and nicks.

I don't want to impose my wish upon you but seriously i don't like seeing Jesus (pbuh) as a cartoon.

As it is already stated by Asim Aquil moderators or organisers run this forum considering an international forum where no one has precedence based on nationality. You have your libarties.

you seem to be a muslim. so why should my avatar offend you?
I am a christian anyway. besides there is no rule against this.

I merely gave my opinion after reading the thread. Let us hope my impression is wrong

There was a thread, entitled "favourite junk foods" the originator of which was an Indian.

Cow urine is a reality in India, and they have even launched a cow urine soft drink for Hindus to enjoy and seek refreshment from.

I therefore, deemed it fair to post the following Image:

And I even suggested possible names for this drink, in an act of solidarity and friendship, such as cow-co-cola or pashaab-si (I hope you enjoyed my little play on words there). I simply wanted to know how many of our resident Hindus have actually consumed cow urine?, what does it taste like? etc- I was curious.

I prefer Camels Urine (And i am not joking). Can you suggest some names for it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom