What's new

Dear Management of defence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiseman

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dear Management of defence.pk please start a new section for eBooks in the vast interest of this forum. Regards

How about you post the ebooks in the Members Club.

If it becomes popular enough, we can dedicate an entire section to it.

hi is there an pakistan defence app on android?

Dear Management of defence.pk please start a new section for eBooks in the vast interest of this forum. Regards

further to Elmo's post

make sure that the copyright Law does not apply on those e-books or they will be deleted immediately. Only your own work or open-source ebooks are allowed in this forum

"Dear Management of defence.pk",

I was wondering when would you be unbanning Mr. RazPak? He's been gone a long time. I'm sure he'd have got the point by now. Everybody's likely to go off the hinge once in a while, but let's ban less of the people who actually say sensible things most of the time and more of the people who're here for the express purpose of dragging the rest of us down from any semblance of sensibility.

Thanks.

How about you post the ebooks in the Members Club.

If it becomes popular enough, we can dedicate an entire section to it.

that's good idea

RazPak has been banned for targeting the management and engaging in deriding the forum.
Till further notice his ban stays.

Jaani ye batao jo mein ne PM bheja tha wo kesa laga? :D

ebooks is a tricky thing for a public forum like this due to copyright laws.

I'm not witness to either but frankly both the things you say make you (the management) look unsecure. If you don't show wus3at e qalbi then not a shred of it could be expected of the new people in the daily banter here.

Btw I just noticed. Congrats on the 10K.

As an organization , we will reveal information as necessary to our valued members when appropriate.

Emphasis on the valued as quality control is being taken very seriously now at the management level and reforms are underway to tackle this widespread concern.
The problem with many members is their inherent inability to defend their viewpoint, after which they resort to cheap shots and then come pleading to us when they break the rules and are penalised according to previously set public guidelines.
Members need to learn to be able to defend their viewpoint with logic and not cheap banter.. or engage those resorting to cheap banter.

We emphasize on the need to report :help: and not retort:guns:. . :)

And what 10k?:confused:

RazPak is never going to come back, even if his ban ends.

me no have 10'000 posts..
Me sooo want to send PM-VM.
Which of team PDF wants to be my pm\vm chat buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom