What's new

Dear India, you have been warned.

You Indians keep turning this animosity between us into a religious one and we see how the Indian Muslims react.

I was on a well known Western Islamophobes twitter page and half the followers were Indians which made me LOL. Let's see how long Indian Muslims put up with this. Who from my experience have been loyal to India but we'll see for how long.

Last edited:
Who made them ? who funded them in the first place ? who financed them ? enough to answer your concerns .

LOLZ they have killed many Sunnis too through out the year . When they bomb a market or take APS attack , did they kill Shia children . Stop this propaganda . they are enemies of Islam in general , not Shias of Ahmadis .

Not my call to make .

Who supplied persons? Who supplied land? So you are accepting the fact, that for money (and religious reasons) Pakistanis decided to destroy their own nation. Far sightedness was lacking on Pakistani rulers.

Killing everyone. Its the Muslims who does it. To be honest, there are rallies called by org to support the same terrorist in pakistan( oh yes they are in minority) . But what have the "silent majority " in Pakistan have ever done? Always silent?

Not ur call? It doesnt matter. Since it is a democracy, its the collective people responsibility to vote for a party to reject Wahabbi money. But no politicians have guts to demand it, nor the Pakistan people have the maturity to say no to Saudi. (Not yet).

Who supplied persons?
Afghanistan .
Who supplied land?
Afghanistan .
So you are accepting the fact, that for money (and religious reasons) Pakistanis decided to destroy their own nation. Far sightedness was lacking on Pakistani rulers.
For money only . Not for religious reasons . What religious reasons would there be ? you genius .
Killing everyone. Its the Muslims who does it.
That's pure hatred . Edit it or i will report it . How would you like me say : "Hindus eat crap or what ever ," ? stay sensible dude . Some rouge mercenaries have nothing to do with Islam , they don't represent Islam .
But what have the "silent majority " in Pakistan have ever done? Always silent?
Look who's talking about minorities .
Not ur call? It doesnt matter. Since it is a democracy, its the collective people responsibility to vote for a party to reject Wahabbi money. But no politicians have guts to demand it, nor the Pakistan people have the maturity to say no to Saudi. (Not yet).
To stupid to even reply .

Who made them ? who funded them in the first place ? who financed them ? enough to answer your concerns .
Pakistan. Pakistan. Pakistan. Do not confuse the Afghan mujahideen with the Taliban. Taliban came up in 90's with your and Saudi's support.

Afghanistan .

Afghanistan .

For money only . Not for religious reasons . What religious reasons would there be ? you genius .

That's pure hatred . Edit it or i will report it . How would you like me say : "Hindus eat crap or what ever ," ? stay sensible dude . Some rouge mercenaries have nothing to do with Islam , they don't represent Islam .

Look who's talking about minorities .

To stupid to even reply .

Lies and Denials as usual. Dont tell me Pakistanis didnt provide sanctuary, land to the Afghans, Americans, and let itself a pawn for money. Oh yes. Pakistanis were also involved. I have seen ur comrades boasting how Pakistan defeated Super Power Soviet Union.

Reg Hatred part , its just a opinion piece. This process of problems started from those who started to define pure islam. But I have never seen counter protest of any large scale. Instead they enjoyed state patronage under zia ul haq.

Of course I have a right to talk about my country minorities. I report to a Christian boss, my cricket team captain is a Muslim and I have a mix of friends whom we all take care and spend time. How many Pakistan even had this priviledge.
India is better in protecting minorities and giving their rights a lot 1000 times better than any Western or Islamic nation.

If Indian leadership can see the writing on the wall or not will make the difference between the age of peace or war. It's time, Pakistan will have to take the battle to enemy's bedroom.

View attachment 219582 View attachment 219583 View attachment 219584
View attachment 219581 View attachment 219580
Change faces and Baluch become Kashmir/ Punjab, some other leader becomes Hafiz sayed/Gilani or other terrorist dickheads.

Control ISI generals and change policy of thousand cuts for better future of Sub-continent

Back
Top Bottom