What's new

Dear God!

Profile is showing the tanks you gave away, not the ones you recieved.

Profile is showing the tanks you gave away, not the ones you recieved.

Well Neo, even then it is wrong.

The thanks that i received were around 430+ and the thanks that i gave were nearing 200.

So i dont know what went wrong:pop:

Well Neo, even then it is wrong.

The thanks that i received were around 430+ and the thanks that i gave were nearing 200.

So i dont know what went wrong:pop:

The administration cleaned up the 'Picture of the day' thread so you must've lost some of your thanks from there.

The administration cleaned up the 'Picture of the day' thread so you must've lost some of your thanks from there.
As per our new changes Thanks options has been killed from various sections of the forum.

It has to be more meaningful.

i have only posted like may be 7-8 pics in that thread and not all of them were thanked, so the difference cant be too large, even if it was removed.

Well now you people must be thinking i am going crazy about this thanks thing, but listen to this:

Currently it shows 245 posts of mine that have been thanked (Find all thanked posts by enigma947), many of them are multi-thanked, so how come the total comes to 177??:confused:

Thanks for the info. That make sense in my case............

Enigma:

177 is the number of posts YOU thanked. :lol:

And I think thanks were also removed from your 'This is why I love my Pakistan' thread so hope that makes sense.

Enigma:

And I think thanks were also removed from your 'This is why I love my Pakistan' thread so hope that makes sense.

That's cold bro. No more deletion.........please

i have only posted like may be 7-8 pics in that thread and not all of them were thanked, so the difference cant be too large, even if it was removed.

Well now you people must be thinking i am going crazy about this thanks thing, but listen to this:

Currently it shows 245 posts of mine that have been thanked (Find all thanked posts by enigma947), many of them are multi-thanked, so how come the total comes to 177??:confused:

If you go to your profile, click on stats, and look under thanked posts, the total is 439 or something.

Not sure what total thanks is about, since the numbers don't match up, as you said, unless you only thanked others 177 times.

Enigma:

Neo says that those 439 are the ones that i gave, you say 177 are the ones that i gave....oye mai kithay jawaan

i know the sms thread, and the picture thread has done away with the thanks thing, and all these threads thanks are still being shown in "Find all Thanked Posts by Enigma947" list.

May be it is because of that.

BTW, what's the fun in displaying the thanks that one has given on your avatar instead of the ones you have received?

Neo says that those 439 are the ones that i gave, you say 177 are the ones that i gave....oye mai kithay jawaan

i know the sms thread, and the picture thread has done away with the thanks thing, and all these threads thanks are still being shown in "Find all Thanked Posts by Enigma947" list.

May be it is because of that.

BTW, what's the fun in displaying the thanks that one has given on your avatar instead of the ones you have received?

You were thanked 439 times in 250 posts by members. Which is being displayed under your avatar. The system is all good, you're just tripping a little bit lol.

The number of thanks that you've given are 177. It's as simple as that bro :P

i got it now, just the Quick Style Chooser has screwed it

If you choose 3.8 it eats up your thanks..khee kheee!!

Back
Top Bottom