What's new

Dear diary, my horse was a huge asshole today

Could be you never know - but I’d like to think he’s Pakistani - albeit a little deranged. I enjoy his posts - they make me laugh 😂
Seriously though, at first i thought he was a true equesterian enthusiast

I had many questions in mind which i wanted to ask , but then you and @Maarkhoor. Wisend Me up .that this is a bawdy yet a very clever joke .

I was just going along and riding on my horse next to the river then suddenly he sees some female horses and then he picked up his front legs and I fell off the horse while he started chasing the females.

I'm just a normal rider I'm not a sawaar so I don't know all the ins and outs on how to control the horse but today this bhaigarat left me for some females.

Worst part is he didn't even get any action and once the female horses ran away he stood there like a jackass and did nothing.

Damn females they've been the root cause of all treachery.
hilarious but i’m not sure if this is metaphorical.

I was just going along and riding on my horse next to the river then suddenly he sees some female horses and then he picked up his front legs and I fell off the horse while he started chasing the females.

I'm just a normal rider I'm not a sawaar so I don't know all the ins and outs on how to control the horse but today this bhaigarat left me for some females.

Worst part is he didn't even get any action and once the female horses ran away he stood there like a jackass and did nothing.

Damn females they've been the root cause of all treachery.
Use a long stool to stand up on whenever you desire to "ride" a horse. It was fortunate that nobody objected to your ride in public place. Maybe you are frequently seen riding animals in your neighborhood. It was equally fortunate that you horse didn't ride a horse while you riding him. There would have been serious doubts regarding the paternity of the upcoming foal.
GIGO= Garbage in, garbage out. (Coment on the quality of the posts, and not on the quality of the pedigree of the foal)

Last edited:
Keep your horse on a leash :rofl: or one day it might leave you for good with you hanging.

True story bro, i also blame it on the horse whenever i don't get any.

Rajay kidaan?
My man getting unnecessary hate rn 🙁

His horse was horny
So what?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom