What's new

Dealing with Spammers

Have spotted at least 6 of them today. Anyway of stopping it immediately? IP address?

mods, please ban Pakistani_Tiger, he is spamming every thread, with his youtube video.

Yes
This what he is doing in every thread:
Watch This Video And Share With Your Friends I Need 500000 Views Of It So Help ME
Please take some action.

han past few days i've seen at least a dozen of them

annoying; but will report as requested.

the mods here have been efficient in dealing with them

Can someone take care of a user called RedBeard, he cursed at me, my family and threatened to murder them by raping them (before editing his posts). Later he accused me of several thing, like multiaccounting, and he spammed the thread with constant lies, insults and accusations (after editing his posts). here is the thread: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...-war-great-victory-islam-anakkale-zaferi.html

Thanks

^^^ report the offending post in that thread by clicking on the little triangle with the exclamation mark

^^^ If you were you would not have been able to post 700+ times :)

The mods like me:D

Either that or you are a terrible spammer

================================================

@Zulkernyn what is the offending post number in that thread .... it is a looooong thread

Either that or you are a terrible spammer

================================================

@Zulkernyn what is the offending post number in that thread .... it is a looooong thread

It is #102 and all of his next posts. He edited his posts so that we can't see his original posts. but what i remember are "i will **** you, your parents and your grandparents, i will rape them until they die..." and much worse curses, flames etc. I hope you will take care of him, because he is extremely insulting. Thanks for caring btw

Back
Top Bottom