What's new

Deal signed to launch Bangladesh’s first satellite

As long as its Hasina, everything will be Bangabandhu, if its Khaleda, the its Zia, thats how it rolls in BD
Thats sad....luckily our first satellite was named aryabhatta & not Nehrusat or Nehru 1

The butthurt stemming from clear Indian superiority has been.... how shall we say...."inserted" deeply in their darkest deepest recesses. :D

We will have to operate this satellite for them I bet and remit the money they pay our technicians for doing so to add to the billions we already get for managing their "economy"....and these twits think this is a big accomplishment for BD :lol:

Oh yeah BTW its a super duper satellite for "GPS guidance", not just comms:

https://defence.pk/threads/saarc-satellite-move-puts-bangladesh-in-a-dilemma.433221/#post-8373005

So of course big bharti enemy cannot be let anywhere near it :rofl:

When did you see Indians working in Bangladeshi government offices? And do you think SPARRSO officials have underwent for years of training for no reason? Besides, we are also planning to launch two more satellites within few years, Bangabandhu-2, Bangabandhu-3. This satellite will be under the monitoring of the Army, so obviously there will be no Indian connection with this project, whether direct or indirect.

After it is launched india should test its asat capability against it.....why waste our own satellite.....that will be d best use this satellite can be put to

After it is launched india should test its asat capability against it.....why waste our own satellite.....that will be d best use this satellite can be put to

India doesn't have asat capability against geo satellites! :lol:

And do you think SPARRSO officials have underwent for years of training for no reason?

Yup. Its all for show. Actual competent people will have to hand hold still. Read the other thread posted.

44 patent a year country producing 1/3rd the science volume of Pakistan even....yeah doesn't instill confidence.

But running a satellite is not rocket science....so we will have to wait and see...end 2017 is a long way away anyhow. Really don't understand what took BD so long, this isn't as hard as winning a medal in the olympics after all.

Post reported for personal attack. @waz @WAJsal

It's more of a reality check on Japanese society. You can look up the well documented racism in Japan.

I am just using the language here, if mods have an issue with it:

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...kti-bahini-fighter.446440/page-5#post-8654305

India doesn't have asat capability against geo satellites! :lol:

Sure we do, its called launching a satellite to the same orbit slot and then dealing with the satellite there with our own.

Doesn't even need to be a hardkill, EM interference will do it quite readily.

Yup. Its all for show. Actual competent people will have to hand hold still. Read the other thread posted.

44 patent a year country producing 1/3rd the science volume of Pakistan even....yeah doesn't instill confidence.

But running a satellite is not rocket science....so we will have to wait and see...end 2017 is a long way away anyhow. Really don't understand what took BD so long, this isn't as hard as winning a medal in the olympics after all.

I am totally aware of that thread and I have already discussed about the training and technology sharing SPARRSO is getting from different organizations, keeping in mind the future ambitions of our space program and bility to manufacture indigenous satellites.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's more of a reality check on Japanese society. You can look up the well documented racism in Japan.

Please, don't push me to post the "reality checks" of all societies around the world on racism against Indians. Heck, Indians were even expelled from Uganda as the Ugandans consider you racially inferior! :lol:

Thats sad....luckily our first satellite was named aryabhatta & not Nehrusat or Nehru 1
our first sat name was BADR

Badr is a series of satellites operated by Pakistan. The first satellite Badr-1, was launched in July 1990.

It was the first SUPARCO engineered object to orbit the Earth. That launch took place on July 16, 1990 as part of the International Frequency Registration Bureau. The Urdu language word "Badr", literally means "Full Moon", and its launch vehicle was Chinese Long March 2 space rocket Long March 2E.

Please, don't push me to post the "reality checks" of all societies around the world on racism against Indians. Heck, Indians were even expelled from Uganda as the Ugandans consider you racially inferior! :lol:

Thing is its a hierarchy. Indians for example in the UK do not have 70% poverty affliction unlike one particular community.

So however bad it may be for Indians anywhere, its a lot lot worse for BD just by natural environment they find themselves living in.

Thing is its a hierarchy. Indians for example in the UK do not have 70% poverty affliction unlike one particular community.

So however bad it may be for Indians anywhere, its a lot lot worse for BD just by natural environment they find themselves living in.

I can get an idea who are in worse conditions when I see the term "Indians" regarded as one of the most offensive racial slurs in the world.

our first sat name was BADR

Badr is a series of satellites operated by Pakistan. The first satellite Badr-1, was launched in July 1990.

It was the first SUPARCO engineered object to orbit the Earth. That launch took place on July 16, 1990 as part of the International Frequency Registration Bureau. The Urdu language word "Badr", literally means "Full Moon", and its launch vehicle was Chinese Long March 2 space rocket Long March 2E.

Bad-***-er :P

I can get an idea who are in worse conditions when I see the term "Indians" regarded as one of the most infamous racial slurs in the world.

No one even knows about BD....till you come across them and people quickly figure out its a much worse and poorer type of Indian :lol: Just like they have done in the UK:

http://www.poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml

and also in the US:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...unity-poorer-blacks-latinos-article-1.1075313

Its why lots of people from BD have to hide as Indians to get treated better.

Back
Top Bottom