What's new

Deadly blasts hit Turkey border town of Reyhanli

USA will never drop bombs on Iran, so your wet dreams will not come true. Also, there is a higher chance for Turkey getting seperated then Iran.

Who do you think is on line after Syria? Your proxy? Iran is loosing their proxy one by one. In matter of time planes will be flying above Iran dropping bombs. When central government in Iran is destroyed, you know what will happen.

Unfortunately, at this point, we can't just walk away.

But why not? I get that Erdo and company will loose their Sunni fans outside of the country, but Turkey as a whole will benefit from this, no doubt.

Who do you think is on line after Syria? Your proxy? Iran is loosing their proxy one by one. In matter of time planes will be flying above Iran dropping bombs. When central government in Iran is destroyed, you know what will happen.

Come on, brother, lets stay on topic :/

Reyhanlı attack may be linked to peace process, Turkish PM suggests

Deadly attacks in Hatay’s Reyhanlı district along the Syrian border that killed at least 42 people today might be linked with the ongoing Kurdish peace process in Turkey, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan suggested in his first remarks after the explosions.

POLITICS - Reyhanl

Could be jahbat al nusra trying to push for Turkish military involvement, they are good at this, doesnt have to be Syria or Iran.
Believe me they are doing the same in Iraq, they bomb both sides cause they love civil war it is their ultimate goal and gives them more chance to take power.

RIP to the victims/families

Baykuş;4274080 said:
But why not? I get that Erdo and company will loose their Sunni fans outside of the country, but Turkey as a whole will benefit from this, no doubt.

Come on, brother, lets stay on topic :/

Interest of your own nation has priority over other nations. We are not a charity. We do whatever is in our best interest.

the most difficult part of this is sit and waiting of cathing this people.....

Interest of your own nation has priority over other nations. We are not a charity. We do whatever is in our best interest.

But the way we are going now is taking us one step forward, two steps backwards. Don't you agree?

Baykuş;4274080 said:

Because somebody must pay for this and i don't think it will be FSA even if they were the ones behind this attack... Besides that, we have given too much for the establishment of a new pro Turkey regime in Syria.

Because somebody must pay for this and i don't think it will be FSA even if they were the ones behind this attack...

And then what, just sit and wait until the next Syria-related attack occurs on our soil? I don't mean that we should let the perpetrators behind this attack get away, but these kind of saddening things won't stop since we have put ourselves into the mess - we have invited them to begin with. I'm just saying that it would be much better for us to step out of this pile of crap and focus on our own stuff.

What if it was the FSA ? What can Erdogan do ?

Not for only FSA but to anyone behinds the attacks Erdogan can do lots of things, I mean Turkey has the power.

But as we have seen in the past, he will do nothing, again.....

Baykuş;4274125 said:
But the way we are going now is taking us one step forward, two steps backwards. Don't you agree?

Well maybe you should consider the long run.
The current regime south on our border was never in our interest. We all remember what they did in the past and present.
Disposing of that regime is the best for us in the long run.

RIP....I wonder what's going to come up with the investigations...

Besides that, we have given too much for the establishment of a new pro Turkey regime in Syria.

And you have achieved the exact opposite of that. Turkish policy in Syria has been a major disaster. Better to just cut your losses. But sadly, I dont think it will happen.

Back
Top Bottom