What's new

Deadly Blast at Gathering in Pakistan

RIP to the dead and hell to the that dumbas* suicide bomber.

Another indication of the fact that terrorists even having safe heavens in Afghanistan are too weak to attack govt/security establishments in major cities unlike year 2009 and are targeting soft targets like this one.

The safe heavens that TTP and BLA terrorists enjoy in Afghanistan are hampering the results of the operations that Pak army has conducted in FATA and KP.:angry:

it looks like the taliban are really firm with fulfilling their promises. they had already warned people not to recieve any aid from the Kafir NGOs, and also had ordered the NGOs to stop their activities. here you go, they just delivered their nasty promise.

are too weak to attack govt/security establishments in major cities unlike year 2009 and are targeting soft targets like this one.

:

Gov buildings, ISI HQs, Army HQs, police, etc have always been attacked by them regulary. the recent one was in islamabad i think in an attempt to rescue their jailed friend.

Gov buildings, ISI HQs, Army HQs, police, etc have always been attacked by them regulary. the recent one was in islamabad i think in an attempt to rescue their jailed friend.

It was in Karachi. And NO the attacks have decreased in major cities unlike year 2009. You need to recheck your record for it.

It was in Karachi. And NO the attacks have decreased in major cities unlike year 2009. You need to recheck your record for it.

I dont have any records of the attacks, can you provide me with it please? if their ability has been affected during his year then that is a fantastic news, unlike some people, the world dont see the afghani taliban and pakistani taliban as different, they are the same thing and helping each other, if one's ability is danted then the other will probably feel it as well.

The coward suicide bomber was wearing a Burqa, hence more reason to ban it.

I dont have any records of the attacks, can you provide me with it please? if their ability has been affected during his year then that is a fantastic news, unlike some people, the world dont see the afghani taliban and pakistani taliban as different, they are the same thing and helping each other, if one's ability is danted then the other will probably feel it as well.

We were actually discussing the same yesterday. The suicide attacks in generally have decreased by 35% but the civilian casualties have increased because of the terrorists attacking soft targets like this one.

2010 bloodiest year for Pakistan since 2001: Report

RIP to them who all Died in the incident...

pakistanis are back to their normal tendency..blaming others for everything... if u are so sure then take action against them and provide concrete evidence to world... don't feed us with hollow words... this psychic is holding u back... "world owes u"...

i hate to say that but another shameful response by pakistanis (on PDF) on the dead of innocent pakistanis.... very few remorse and condolences on the death.. they are enjoying india china thread and masooqa thread rather than the burning core issue thread.......i like the iranian president response after the deadly blast in iran...

"nobody cares about pakistanis even they don't care" disappointing

Thank you and shut up nobody is blaming you. So keep your bharati rant out of this thread

amazing brain wash which makes the person to blow himself with others

it looks like the taliban are really firm with fulfilling their promises. they had already warned people not to recieve any aid from the Kafir NGOs, and also had ordered the NGOs to stop their activities. here you go, they just delivered their nasty promise.

Its not difficult to blow up in a gathering. you cant do anything when someone is ready to blow himself and you as well.

as far as kafir or non kafir NGO or no NGO that is not the basic argument because these kharijis have been bombing even Mosques here if we recall it wasnt much ago.

RIP :cry:

Why we have so many public gatherings in the country :angry:
Why not reduce these gatherings until WoT comes to an end

Back
Top Bottom