What's new

Dead body of a Hindu dug and thrown out of the graveyard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Th question is not whether it was a Muslim graveyard or not.

Even if it was a Muslim graveyard. If Muslims in Pakistan are acting so abhorrently that no one except for Muslims can be buried in a graveyard next to them, then it is a pathetic rule of Islam..as bad as the caste system of Hindus that Pakistani's point out.

Humans are all equal, if the person was a good human being, they should be proud of letting his family bury their dead there.

:rofl: :rofl:

There is nothing wrong with this rule and it is laughable for you to try to equate this to the caste system. It reeks of desperation and yes there are seperate graveyards, even christians have their own graveyards as well as Jews although that was besides my point. My point was if this has been a mixed graveyard for hundreds of years than how is it a Muslim graveyard now out of the blue.

:frown: its islam :frown:

Its not Islam, its you. Dont blame your failure on a religion. Where does Islam say that if a body of a deceased should be dragged out of the grave and left out in the open to decompose?

The question is not whether it was a Muslim graveyard or not.

Even if it was a Muslim graveyard. If Muslims in Pakistan are acting so abhorrently that no one except for Muslims can be buried in a graveyard next to them, then it is a pathetic rule of Islam..as bad as the caste system of Hindus that Pakistani's point out.

Humans are all equal, if the person was a good human being, they should be proud of letting his family bury their dead there.

in an ideal world... may be
but in reality we all like to adhere our belief systems.. I dont think christians will allow muslims to bury their dead... and many hindu temples dont allow muslims or christians. (coz they eat beef)

problem is, this was presumably a burial ground that was not exclusive to muslims.
but if they want to keep exclusivity, govt should intervene and give separate land to hindus for burial( those who want)

Its not Islam, its you. Dont blame your failure on a religion. Where does Islam say that if a body of a deceased should be dragged out of the grave and left out in the open to decompose?

i did it ? i am human i show it to world look what religion is man . if i was their i must stopped this madness .

There is nothing wrong with this rule and it is laughable for you to try to equate this to the caste system. It reeks of desperation and yes there are seperate graveyards, even christians have their own graveyards as well as Jews although that was besides my point. My point was if this has been a mixed graveyard for hundreds of years than how is it a Muslim graveyard now out of the blue.

No friend. Its not desperation. And because Christians have their own graveyards does not mean that Islam should too.

Humans are equal and all deserve equal respect anything or anyone who teaches against that is plain false.

I actually don't care what he does, but I don't believe Admin team should tolerate abuse towards Islam or Muslims. He has right to criticize.

We would swallow his criticism but if it is on equal footing against all religions except his daily bashing is islam not judaism/christanity or buddhism. People should educate themselves before coming to bash religion because most of what is happening is in individual capacity nothing that religion has taught christainty did not teach pastor to burn Quran, this specific case is the problem of jahil local people, local government and provincial government it has nothing to do with islam, facilitation should have been provided to minority..

in an ideal world... may be
but in reality we all like to adhere our belief systems.. I dont think christians will allow muslims to bury their dead... and many hindu temples dont allow muslims or christians. (coz they eat beef)
And I think its very wrong.

The first step toward solving a problem is accepting that there is problem :) .

If everything is sunshine and roses then voila , there is no problem at all .

admin team can tolerate if Muslims dig a grave and throw a dead hindu on road ? islam is insult of itself man :undecided: sharam ker saeen tu wi hik insaan ayee

There's plenty of Muslims like myself that don't go around digging up graves. To paint everyone with the same brush is ridiculous.

The first step toward solving a problem is accepting that there is problem :) .

If everything is sunshine and roses then voila , there is no problem at all .

you cant argue with beliefs.. people should be free to profess their religion the way they see fit... and I think religious places are private property of their adherant and right to admission is not guaranteed.
From a human angle, of course its wrong.

No friend. Its not desperation. And because Christians have their own graveyards does not mean that Islam should too.

Humans are equal and all deserve equal respect anything or anyone who teaches against that is plain false.

To each his own, it was wrong to dig his body out and throw it out on the road. That being said I as a believer would not want to be buried besides a non-believer and most would agree with me.

you cant argue with beliefs.. people should be free to profess their religion the way they see fit... and I think religious places are private property of their adherant and right to admission is not guaranteed.
From a human angle, of course its wrong.

Not surprised ! when Ahmedi graves can be desecrated when Muslims are decapitated no wonder this happened to the poor hindu guy in his final resting place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom