What's new

De-Nuclearization of Pakistan

Conspiracy crap. Military generals haven't got a clue about democracy and demonstrations.
I would only give you one comment. If you have some links in armed forces just see what a general goes through before he reaches this rank. What he studies, for whom he makes strategies and with him he rubs his shoulders. Then probably you will consider retrieving these words.

This does not mean that I support or not the conspiracy theory.

The crux is
The current stir is orchestrated by US and facilitated by Indian and Israeli PM who consider Pakistani Nuclear Arsenal as a threat. So Army is against this movement and nothing significant will happen.

And the Irony is that all the above mentioned claim that PTI/IK and this protest is supported/funded planned by ISI and Army.

Any translations possible?
let me add how enemies interfere (according to Gen. Hameed Gul), "there will be riots on the streets all over the country and on the basis that atomic assets are no longer save enemies will be enter."

let me add how enemies interfere (according to Gen. Hameed Gul), "there will be riots on the streets all over the country and on the basis that atomic assets are no longer save enemies will be enter."

A complete translation if possible pls. is it about what's happening at present in Islamabad. If so then, @Informant you will need to explain why Hamid Gul thinks so.

Retired manhoos doggy......... still reading script and wagging his tail at his master voice! :D

This is kind of fun actually......... I see that the right kind of people are afraid now of IK's aamad............... :D

1331.gif

Source : http://e.jang.com.pk/08-11-2014/lahore/page16.asp#;

I ignored that news before (11/08/2014) but now it seem so real.

But they are drone-ing Pakistan..
They raided Pakistan and killed Osama..
They also said "we will turn Pakistan into a stone age"

Not to North Korea...

One is spoon, the other being a ladle ...
Mull it over..[/quote]
they are droning pakistan because the pakistani government is willing enough to cooperate as their money is in american and western banks+the number of drone attacks have decreased to a large extent this year.
as for osama,well this is a lie that he was there,here is your proof:

and as for the stone age,well pakistan itself is responsible for being in the stone age,america doesn,t have much to do with it.

A complete translation if possible pls. is it about what's happening at present in Islamabad. If so then, @Informant you will need to explain why Hamid Gul thinks so.

That dude needs to just whither off. Gone are his days and gone is his power. Old man babbling about. You do realize no one serving in the top brass takes this dude seriously.

Back
Top Bottom