What's new

Dawood sitting pretty in Karachi

Dawood is not an innocent civilian like the ones who just died the most horrific death in Peashwar , Dawood is the perpetrators of such crimes , the mumbai serial blasts of 1993 a stark reminder.

Frankly, if a Pakistani had uttered the same thing about the likes Of amar Singh or raj Thackrey or I would totally welcome it , we need to get rid of such scum of the earth . Hiding such criminals because they commit crimes against another country is a crime in itself.

Dawood is not a normal person , he's a killer of the highest order who has to be eliminated , not sentenced in Jail cells.
As far as the Pakistani people are concerned our government officially deny his existence in Karachi.

As far as the Pakistani people are concerned our government officially deny his existence in Karachi.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed here already, but recently there were news flashes in mainstream Indian newspapers about his whereabouts.

I decided to take a dig, INTERPOL go to search and type in -> dawood ibrahim.

Check out whats mentioned there.

KASKAR DAWOOD IBRAHIM

---
Physical description

Height: 1.67 meter <-> 66 inches
Colour of eyes: BLACK
Colour of hair: BLACK
Distinguishing marks and characteristics: MOLE ON LEFT EYEBROW

---

Addresses

WHITE HOUSE, NEAR SAUDI MOSQUE, CLIFTON in KARACHI (Pakistan)

I'm not sure if this has been discussed here already, but recently there were news flashes in mainstream Indian newspapers about his whereabouts.

I decided to take a dig, INTERPOL go to search and type in -> dawood ibrahim.

Check out whats mentioned there.

KASKAR DAWOOD IBRAHIM

---
Physical description

Height: 1.67 meter <-> 66 inches
Colour of eyes: BLACK
Colour of hair: BLACK
Distinguishing marks and characteristics: MOLE ON LEFT EYEBROW

---

Addresses

WHITE HOUSE, NEAR SAUDI MOSQUE, CLIFTON in KARACHI (Pakistan)
Anyone can write suspected this n that.

Nobody ever spotted him chilling on Clifton beach? In this day n age of mobile phone cameras.

Anyone can write suspected this n that.

Nobody ever spotted him chilling on Clifton beach? In this day n age of mobile phone cameras.

This is not suspection, or a speculation.

The first two lines on the interpol page say

"Interpol-United Nations Security Council Special Notice

Subject To UN Sanctions"

Asim, you are ACTUALLY refuting interpol information?

I do remember a couple of years or more back in TIme , the pakistani Govt. source (dunno exactly who) was quoted as saying that the Indians gave us the address of militants with proof , we raided those places , but did not find anyone there. From this we can infer a few possibilities.

1. The Indian intelligence is trash.

2. Pakistan is shielding terrorists like Dawood from India

3. Dawood and his men are extremely conny and change location and countries from time to time.

4. Dawood is dead as there has not been a single pic of him since god knows when.

5. He resides in different country all together.

these are all the theories that I could think up.

This is not suspection, or a speculation.

The first two lines on the interpol page say

"Interpol-United Nations Security Council Special Notice

Subject To UN Sanctions"

Asim, you are ACTUALLY refuting interpol information?
They've been wrong before.

And I doubt they are willing to put money on his whereabouts as well and are just going with the info given by India.

I do remember a couple of years or more back in TIme , the pakistani Govt. source (dunno exactly who) was quoted as saying that the Indians gave us the address of militants with proof , we raided those places , but did not find anyone there. From this we can infer a few possibilities.

1. The Indian intelligence is trash.

2. Pakistan is shielding terrorists like Dawood from India

3. Dawood and his men are extremely conny and change location and countries from time to time.

4. Dawood is dead as there has not been a single pic of him since god knows when.

5. He resides in different country all together.

these are all the theories that I could think up.
Didn't that happen between Afghanistan and Pakistan?

We never obliged any Indian request, as far as my memory goes.

In the same Interpol page, a pakistani passport has been issued with a different name. But people still deny.

Nihat, its a cliche but relevant to your argument, " two wrongs dont make a right" so terrorism can't be justified on any pretext, period. Problems will continue if every one comes out with a new definition for justifying terrorism. If it is to be eliminated, then it has to be detested in all forms and manifestations. So, skirting the issue by saying that Dawood is not innocent doesn't address the issue in its entirety. Do you have more technology than americans can claim, what about their "precision bombings" in Iraq and Af-tan???? so who is responsible if any innocent civilians are killed???? Can you justify an evil by another evil??? And, let me ask this question to you being one of the more reasonable guys around, how many times India has shared information and evidence regarding Dawood with Pakistan??? None, and all you come up with is an accusation levelled by a guy named Karzai. I assure you, he doesn't earn this much respect from his american bodyguards, as you seem to shower on his baseless allegations??? so since when Pakistan-India relations have started to be shaped by af-tan.
I recommend that you should not support terrorism in any form or else stop condemning it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom