What's new

Dawn News in the Line of Fire Zaid Hamid

Mentally ill and challenge person , first he denying something afterwards he accepting and elaborating the story in different manner.

you know what why this zion hameed is so popular in pakistan well because their youth have no hope towards there present leaders or future so they think what ever he says might just be true and more so they have been fed by this kind of prpoganda for the last so many years & basically its that sir zion hameed tells them what they want to listen .Thanks .

I recommend this video to all pakistanis.. zaid the gr8 says USA didn't contribute to afghan war .. he is such an @ss_ole.. Ask him to tell this to him country's generals and politicians who on a day to day basis keep crying that afghan mujaheddin was created by USA. Ha ha ha..
Mr USA support in Afghanistan is very little to support by Saudi Arabia UAE Egypt and even China they just take credit other wise they didn't gave much thing not money not weapons only at the end they gave us stinger Missiles even those to only few

I've been his staunch supporter but now I don't trust him any more. Only because of his religious issues but whatever he says regarding geo-politics, etc.... I support and agree to that.

but be rational and use ur intelligence in making sure that what that person is saying is indeed what truly happening or else ul be nothing more like a parrot repeating same things or hearing the same things with out knowing what they are

Back
Top Bottom