David Headley sentenced to 35 years in jail

peep

BANNED
Chicago: David Coleman Headley has been sentenced to 35 years in prison by a federal judge in Chicago for playing a key role in the 2008 terrorist attack on Mumbai that killed more than 166 people.

Headley conducted meticulous scouting missions before 10 gunmen carried out the devastating assault often called India's 9/11.

The 52-year-old was sentenced on 12 counts. That included conspiracy to aid the Pakistani group Lashkar-e-Taiba, which mounted the attacks on the landmark Taj Mahal Hotel and other targets.

The maximum sentence was life in prison. Headley pleaded guilty and cooperated to avoid the death penalty and extradition to India.

Headley was born Daood Gilani to a Pakistani father and American mother. He changed his name in 2006 to travel more easily to and from India.

David Headley sentenced to 35 years in jail | NDTV.com

Saste me choot gaya bhai......& Rana got 12 years..."yeh bhi bach gaya sala"..

What a man! I applaud him!

You applaud a terrorist, a man who caused the death of 166 innocent civilians + 10 brain dead Pakistanis plus innumerable others??

@Spring Onion, this here is a fine example before you start rambling about Hindu extremists...a lesson for you, see and understand the cause first before blaming the after effects.

Poor Headley got 35 years whereas the real terrorist criminals of SAMJHAUTA EXPRESS are running around with complete impunity in India. India should take action against the real criminals of RSS.

some sick replies on pakistani member's part,a usual day in PDF...anyway,me too think that he got a light punishment..death would suit far better and it would give a strong message to the terrorists.. :tdown:

Poor Headley got 35 years whereas the terrorist criminals of SAMJHAUTA EXPRESS are running around with completemimpunity in India. India should take action against the real criminals of RSS.

Talk on the subject on hand!!! Ur man is caught so dont start a blame game!! GO - make ur own new thread for that!!!

Fuckign Samjhauta Samjhauta... whining like a baby on every thread when ever Ur Ummah brother is caught doing somthing!!

Then U say , Ours is a Peaceful one.. only the bad ones malign it... they are not ours...they arent muslims !!
if they are not urs then why do U feel bad for them ??

Poor Headley ? My hairy brown Arse!!!

Poor Headley got 35 years whereas the terrorist criminals of SAMJHAUTA EXPRESS are running around with completemimpunity in India. India should take action against the real criminals of RSS.
Yaar you had to bring Samjhota Express. Why don't you focus on those who killed 100 + Shias in Pakistan. Just 2 bomb blasts in Karachi today.

You have jurisdiction in your own country and you are not delivering justice to your own people and here in India the culprits of Samjhota Express are in jail. Did you jail anyone who killed Pakistanis in your own country ? Not a single terrorist hanged in past 11 years.

BTW Headley implicated Pakistani involvement in Mumbai attack. People who are roaming free in your own country.

I guess there are terrorist sympathizer over here on pdf.
@Oscar hope you take note .