What's new

Daughter of PTI Government Sitting Minister Wants Trade Sanctions on Pakistan

First, with traitors by tons at every street corner how Pak has been surviving - not to mention with having nukes, making Afganistan a quagmire for the superpowers etc. - for so long????

shes crazy
why are the 'left leaning' rich and elite among pakistan like this? why do they want the poor to suffer so badly?

such intentions go against progressive thought completely

Show the EU a big middle finger. Pakistan won't be held hostage
That seems like a really nice plan.
How long before you also give EU a big fat middle finger and relocate to Pakistan?

Screenshot_20210501_041418.jpg

That seems like a really nice plan.
How long before you also give EU a big fat middle finger and relocate to Pakistan?

View attachment 739028

All I am saying is that Pakistan should look after its interests.

Don't worry about me. I will be fine. I don't break the law. I pay my taxes and am a law abiding citizen. I have a good repuration in the community and at the workplace. Just because I advocate Pakistan to stand up for its own rights doesn't mean that I shall be expelled.

Yes, Pakistan should show a middle finger to any country or bloc that uses trade or economy as a blackmail tool.

All I am saying is that Pakistan should look after its interests.

Don't worry about me. I will be fine. I don't break the law. I pay my taxes and am a law abiding citizen. I have a good repuration in the community and at the workplace. Just because I advocate Pakistan to stand up for its own rights doesn't mean that I shall be expelled.

Yes, Pakistan should show a middle finger to any country or bloc that uses trade or economy as a blackmail tool.
How about you stop worrying about Pakistan and focus on being a law abiding dutch citizen? We already have enough wackos at home we don't need foreign ones.

How about you stop worrying about Pakistan and focus on being a law abiding dutch citizen? We already have enough wackos at home we don't need foreign ones.

Wackos that are willing to sell their country to the West you mean. According to you Pakistan should shut its mouth and accept Western bullying. Won't happen and shouldn't happen.

Don't sell this old wine in a new bottle. Pakistan reserves the right to condemn French bigotry. Economic blackmail against Pakistan isn't something new or extraordinary. We have been threatened before. Even sanctioned. Don't pretend this is the end of the world.

Pakistan has options. Pakistan should look beyond papa America and Europe. The world is a big place. It is time to diversify and not put all our eggs in European and US basket.

Last edited:
This is what liberal and secular kind produce in pakistani society , totally soldout traitors !

this is a tweet of Sheerin Mazari daughter, Sheerin Mazari is federal minster of Human Rights and daughter is infect bashing her own mother with regards to Human Rights :D .... i guess both have personal issues with eachother

Are you serious? Do you have any idea of the repercussions of economic sanctions? Who needs enemies when we have friends like these.

According to you Pakistan should shut its mouth and accept Western bullying. Won't happen and shouldn't happen.
Then sir why are you paying taxes to government which is anti Pakistan bully?

Back
Top Bottom