What's new

Dasti recovers empty liquor bottles from Parliament Lodges to verify his claims ISLAMABAD: MNA Jamsh

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dasti recovers empty liquor bottles from Parliament Lodges to verify his claims | SAMAA TV

Earlier today, Nisar said that Parliament Lodges are fully secured as 77 policemen in addition to several intelligence officials are assigned for security of the lodges. As many as 23 cameras are also installed in the building and as such activities couldn’t be carried out in the lodges.

“If honorable member (Dasti) has any specific detail or evidence about any specific incident, then I am still ready to investigate the matter,” he said.

Dasti’s allegations have been refuted by many parliamentarians while Speaker National Assembly Ayaz Sadiq has asked him to submit evidences to verify these allegations. – SAMAA

Check out video on this link Dasti recovers empty liquor bottles from Parliament Lodges to verify his claims | SAMAA TV

Last edited:
Dasti recovers empty liquor bottles from Parliament Lodges to verify his claims | SAMAA TV

Earlier today, Nisar said that Parliament Lodges are fully secured as 77 policemen in addition to several intelligence officials are assigned for security of the lodges. As many as 23 cameras are also installed in the building and as such activities couldn’t be carried out in the lodges.

“If honorable member (Dasti) has any specific detail or evidence about any specific incident, then I am still ready to investigate the matter,” he said.

Dasti’s allegations have been refuted by many parliamentarians while Speaker National Assembly Ayaz Sadiq has asked him to submit evidences to verify these allegations. – SAMAA

Check out video on this link Dasti recovers empty liquor bottles from Parliament Lodges to verify his claims | SAMAA TV
i mean isnt there any WINE bottles, made in goldsmiths, there?lolzzz

Back
Top Bottom