What's new

Dar the Dracula Returns to Pakistan

Haha no its a satire, i wanted to see your response :azn: U know the emotional audience I was replying to, so got a bit silly.

Oh you had me there :P

But the mysticism started at time of his dad. Then his dad's interaction with a sufi in Lahore. His own interest in studies and so on.

Oh yes, the roots have always been there. Awayeen to nhn Hajveri enterprises. Karo money laundering, naam rakho Hajveri. Deen dunya sath sath.

Military personnel start their day early, wake up in morning. Offer fajr behind imam, even in GOC houses where general and his staff offers prayers in mosques built in army houses. Then go to job early.

Military businesses will keep flourishing. DHA will keep expanding. Askaris, Fauji ventures will keep happening.

You can keep cursing army for whatever reason but in Army the trend is to get up in morning for fajr and fight for sake of ALLAH, nothing will happen to Army till Allah wants.

Look at public on other side. Public will keep suffering and the reason is evident. You call generals and military corrupt, but they still flourish. They have secured jobs with salaries and pensions, assets after retirements, commands of thousands of troops etc. Also newer weapons, newer facilities, etc too. They are following Islam and fighting for Allahs sake, which you may differ, but Allah doesn’t seem to differ as it looks like, rest Allah knows better.

Now twist and turn as much as you want, public sleeps late, wakes up late and then wants change ! This is just one point. There are hundreds more where public needs improvement in themselves.

Why is God letting Pakistan Military Progress and flourish even while public like you curses them ? Go figure.

Neither public will flourish not Pakistan until they change their ways and Allah wills.
Wahh kiya logic ha .
Matlab mey subha uth ker namaz per ker logon ko lootna shuru ker du to ye halal ha .

I know many that prayer Fajr who later in the day will snatch what you have in your pocket.

He's defending a so-called victorious army that has never decisively won a war, that's not gone beyond a Toyota Hilux—running a thriving factory that can't produce a crude armored vehicle to save the lives of its men. So successful can’t utilize drones but will send in men blindly cause somehow jazba is all that matters.

The army flourishes while its creation wrecks the nation, but it's the people's fault. Salute the ones who wanted to land your COAS plane in enemy territory or those who said your COAS was leaking between the legs.

You can't make this up. The mental faculties have begun to fail in many Pakistanis, but not at all surprising considering DG ISPR can not distinguish between Sazish and Mudakhlat.

I honestly wonder what this army will do when they end up getting shot like Russian recruiters if the time comes.
Ignore karo bhai ko .

From dowing Migs to carrying pigs
What a downfall for PAF

All thanks to this:
IMG_20220927_112507.jpg

How may hours a day or hours a week does Elon musk work and how many hours do Pakistanis work?
Pakistani's (mostly) work normal 9-5 hours, so what ?
Have you read about SRK ? You under estimate Allah that he won't bless hard work ? Toba toba. kabhi Koran tafseer se parh lo.
So you are telling me Allah bless Hard work of SRK but not the Pakistani ? bhai kia samad bond ka Nasha kia hua hai ? lol As for the Quran I had read it multiple times, When Allah decides to Bless someone he did not necessarily increase their wealth, he puts Barakat in whatever they have, Kia yaar bas kuch bhi bol dete ho apne Wardi wale gundo ko bachane ke liye ?
P.S just in case, Quran/Allah never promise this Duniya to anyone, read Quran for once and learn its message.

Do you know SRK would buy tea for a muslim dervish sitting in Haji Baba Dargah in Mumbai in 80s, and that also almost cold tea instead of burning warm tea as it was night time and tea used to get cold as he would bring it from the vendor to dargah ?
Are you implying going to Dargha, giving some Baba chai or Chaddar will grant you wealth ? lol People lived with Rasool Allah for most part of their lives, do hard work for most of their lives and yet they died poor. , Hazrat Ali RA is the prime example of it. If Baba jee can change people's fate then he won't be sitting outside the Mazaar, if it was up to me I'd raise them all to ground because none of this BS of Mazar/Chaddar/Grave Worship is part of Islam, never was never will be... if someone get wealthy it is from Allah and Allah alone, Allah give plenty to some to test their resolve, and Allah keep many poor to test them. Kia China se Islam ki Taleem li hai ? LOL

Acha, one thing more. Akhirat means you cant flourish in life ? wah bhai, Allah ko itna underestimate kar liya ? kiyun Bhei ?
You can Flourish in life but how you flourish matters, a drug dealer can be rich and enjoy life, drug cartels, corrupt people all of them are rich so they are blessed by Allah ? You think Flourishing in this Duniya means Allah is happy, bhai 21 toopon ki salami apki Islamic knowledge ko lol

Allah will give you in this world, and even in life after. Kabhi Surah Rehman parhi hay ? Examples doon ya khudi book kholo gay ?
I like how you cherry pick few verses, Do you want me to share information with you including verses where Allah talks about this life is temp, and luxuries of this life means nothing, I mean you bring Allah and Quran to argue the corruption of Fauji's, the level of brain washing is amazing... keep it coming, I want to know what they teach in Military families that they are successful because of Allah is favoring them over the hard working Pakistani's, oh and What kind of hard work Fauji's do ? Lets start with COAS, what's his job ? if they are so hard working then why keep servants ? why have servants for their kids/begum's ? I know better people than Fauji's who do their own work from cooking, cleaning and even sewing their own torn clothes, you want me to tell you ? Muhammad Pbuh, Abu Bakr RA, Umar Ibn Khattab RA, Uthman RA, Ali Ra etc and list goes on, bhai ab yeh nai kehna ke Faujis are better than Prophets and Sahabah.

Example de di deta hoon, Yeh jis dargah pe Imran Khan ne maatha tikaya tha, inn buzrg ki jageer that was gifted to him was in millions of Kanals, so that buzurg got duniya even when he didnt ask coz he used to give away all that charity in lunger. Today, leaders come and kiss the ground where he is resting.
Don't know that baba, don't care. what's the point ?

Judgmental bhai, being rich in this world doesn't mean that your akhirat will be doomed. Yeh Allah ki meherbani hay k duniya mein bhi de aur akhirat bhi sanwaar de. Allah ko itna underestimate mat karo. Judgemental mat bano.
Ah that is subjective at best, Allah gives to whom he wills, but that does not means that they are beloved in the eyes of Allah. Wealth/women/fame/power are all forms of Test from Allah, and he test people with those things if people even after becoming rich remain pious and good/kind/honest then world give testimony for them, Umar Abdul Aziz RA was one example of it, he was powerful yet poor that he can not afford new clothes for his kids, Prophet Muhammad Pbuh he was powerful, he could've destroyed Taif if he wanted to but he show kindness and mercy, he was given chance to live like a king or slave, he chose latter, I can give you countless examples. If you think wealth is a sign of Allah's acceptance than your knowledge of Islam is in negative, Start with Arabic Qaeda, learn Alif bay pe te first than ask a Qari to teach you Quran and Hadith.

App jesa bewakoof iss baat se bhi jal gaya k Pak Foj ko Allah ki backing hay, because humans are judgmental, molvi is judgmental, but dervish are not judgmental. Allah is noor, not a body and thats why this noor can fill up inside a body.
LOL Faujiyun pe Allah ki Phitkaar hai, they are insecure corrupt thugs, just like the corrupt Politicians, trust me they will be burning in hell for a long time. Is duniye mai kerne do maaze unko, but one day they will be under ground and than no Wardi or NRO or Coup will save their A%%'s. Allah is not Noor, Allah's veil is made of Noor, Wrong again lol Nobody knows What Allah is, and what Allah is made off, we can't even say if Allah has a body, all we know that he is behind a veil of Noor from which he first communicated with Moses pbuh, than Prophet Muhammad pbuh, even people dispute that whether he saw Allah or just his veil. Bhai kia Islam 101 ka lesson lene PDF pe ate ho ? lol awen Chawalen maar rahe ho
Jis foj ka officer ya sipahi siachen, desert, jungle, mountain pe posted raha ho, watan ki khatir uss ne career mein kaheen bhi duty di ho, uss ko Allah uss ka ajar nai de ga ? wah bhei Allah to aap khud bannay huay hain k yahan pe aap khud faisalay kar rahay hain kiya hona chaiye, jab k Allah ki rehmaaniat aap ki soch se barri hay. Apni mehdood soch k paimany mein aap apnay aap ko hi tol len.
Allah gives whom he wills and takes away from who he wishes, if a fauji do his duty with sincerity than yes, but if a Fauji is corrupt and died in a heli crash than he will burn in hell, cause his corruption will not be forgiven. As for Allah ki souch I don't even know or even begin to comprehend what Allah's thinking is, All I know that Allah's promises in Quran are subtle, and just because your Fauji's wear a uniform does not give them any special treatment over a hardworking common man, this is literally the years of brainwashing did to our people, you are literally prime example of what happen when you are brainwashed from the very young age, while living in comfortable DHA house sucking the tax payers money and taking all sorts of Maraat from the Govt while awam dies in Hunger.

Pakistanis are supposedly muslims. They dont like to work hard. They dont like to get up in morning. They like to give excuses even if it rains. They open business at 12 pm. There are those who don't do all this, thats true, but majority is like this but Army certainly isn't like this.
Again lies, Never in my life I saw any business open at 12, kuch tu sharam karo yaar.. .Faujiyun ki corruption bachane ke liye awaam ko bus ke aage daal rahe ho, this we are better than you mentality is how the joke of " Bloody Civilians " comes in.

An officer who spends most of his career in dust, dirt, and border, if you think he is corrupt and won't be forgiven, well you are not Allah and Allah is bigger than your limited thoughts. You want Military officers to burn in hell, news flash - its up to Allah. Bad duayen de do, phir bhi Allah dhaal ban jaye ga coz that officer has led the troops and served on border for sake of Allah.
A mazdoor also spend his life in dust/dirt and do hard work, and yet he is poor and still every day he offer namaz, eat whatever Allah gives him and be grateful, and yet he remain Poor so that means Allah is Naraz from him ? A Haram khor Fauji take bribe, kick backs, tax free life and take Govt position due to his connection get rich and lives a comfortable life but he also offer namaz and you think Allah is so happy with that person ? Mashallah kia logic hai.

@PakFactor bhai logic check karen aap inki, you tell me what is the difference between the brainwashing of @Signalian and that TTP fighter ? I don't see any TBH.

Allah is not Noor, Allah's veil is made of Noor, Wrong again lol Nobody knows What Allah is, and what Allah is made off, we can't even say if Allah has a body, all we know that he is behind a veil of Noor from which he first communicated with Moses pbuh, than Prophet Muhammad pbuh, even people dispute that whether he saw Allah or just his veil.

@Goritoes @Signalian
please stop this, you seems crossing the line here.

people with knowledge ... knowledge blessed directly by Allah upon them, did not dare touch this matter so casually even knowing about it.

how can you do this?

i would request you not to take matters particularly this filthy politics to a level where things are entirely different.

this mystic path, let it be left alone. i don't think you two gentlemen will ever let it go south.

@Goritoes @Signalian
please stop this, you seems crossing the line here.

people with knowledge ... knowledge blessed directly by Allah upon them, did not dare touch this matter so casually even knowing about it.

how can you do this?

i would request you not to take matters particularly this filthy politics to a level where things are entirely different.

this mystic path, let it be left alone. i don't think you two gentlemen will ever let it go south.
Bhai ok, no worries, but Ishaq Dar has a history with mysticism and Sufism. There was a discussion in many circles of Islamabad club and Gymkhana Lhr about Dar sahab, I was in some of these sittings of experienced aged Govt officials.

If you are an idiot and made mistakes, sometimes you do trial and error till you find the solution

However

It is stupid to keep, repeating your mistakes and hope for a different outcome

There is a key difference between one who strives to fix thing and STUPID
They are not stupid, they are corrupt. They get their sugar from elsewhere.

Military personnel start their day early, wake up in morning. Offer fajr behind imam, even in GOC houses where general and his staff offers prayers in mosques built in army houses. Then go to job early.

Military businesses will keep flourishing. DHA will keep expanding. Askaris, Fauji ventures will keep happening.

You can keep cursing army for whatever reason but in Army the trend is to get up in morning for fajr and fight for sake of ALLAH, nothing will happen to Army till Allah wants.

Look at public on other side. Public will keep suffering and the reason is evident. You call generals and military corrupt, but they still flourish. They have secured jobs with salaries and pensions, assets after retirements, commands of thousands of troops etc. Also newer weapons, newer facilities, etc too. They are following Islam and fighting for Allahs sake, which you may differ, but Allah doesn’t seem to differ as it looks like, rest Allah knows better.

Now twist and turn as much as you want, public sleeps late, wakes up late and then wants change ! This is just one point. There are hundreds more where public needs improvement in themselves.

Why is God letting Pakistan Military Progress and flourish even while public like you curses them ? Go figure.

Neither public will flourish not Pakistan until they change their ways and Allah wills.
Give it a rest will you? Some of the worst people I have met are 5 times-a-day namazi. And you think criminals don't, or can't flourish in this world? Religion has nothing to do with it so please stop using it to defend this unholy army of Pakistan, it's disgusting.

Welcome back Dar.

They are jealous and sad coz Niazi failed to find a good finance minister in his 22 years of fake struggle. :chilli:

Niazi started with Landay ka Steve Jobs aka Asad Umer then Hafeez Sheikh and lastly Shaukat Tarin and pushed us back into 1970s. It’s beyond shame that people here want to see Niazi the most incompetent budha in the history of subcontinent for another 10 years in power.

Give it a rest will you? Some of the worst people I have met are 5 times-a-day namazi. And you think criminals don't, or can't flourish in this world? Religion has nothing to do with it so please stop using it to defend this unholy army of Pakistan, it's disgusting.
Don't you DARE disrespect the sanctity of the Soldiers of the Pakistani Army, These children of the soil have shed their blood for the safety of Pakistan and Islam. They have protected Pakistan against the TTP, Taliban and India.
The leadership may be corrupt, by the ordinary soldiers who lay their lives down should always be respected and honoured.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom