What's new

Dar the Dracula Returns to Pakistan

Dar will carry out extensive privitization with full support from Mil establishment.

Not gonna happen. Both parties did not agree to the formula presented to them by the estab, which was basically martial law wrapped up in fancy paper.

Military personnel start their day early, wake up in morning. Offer fajr behind imam, even in GOC houses where general and his staff offers prayers in mosques built in army houses. Then go to job early.

Military businesses will keep flourishing. DHA will keep expanding. Askaris, Fauji ventures will keep happening.

You can keep cursing army for whatever reason but in Army the trend is to get up in morning for fajr and fight for sake of ALLAH, nothing will happen to Army till Allah wants.

Look at public on other side. Public will keep suffering and the reason is evident. You call generals and military corrupt, but they still flourish. They have secured jobs with salaries and pensions, assets after retirements, commands of thousands of troops etc. Also newer weapons, newer facilities, etc too. They are following Islam and fighting for Allahs sake, which you may differ, but Allah doesn’t seem to differ as it looks like, rest Allah knows better.

Now twist and turn as much as you want, public sleeps late, wakes up late and then wants change ! This is just one point. There are hundreds more where public needs improvement in themselves.

Why is God letting Pakistan Military Progress and flourish even while public like you curses them ? Go figure.

Neither public will flourish not Pakistan until they change their ways and Allah wills.

I don't wish to get into a debate for this, but just curious, are you actually serious with these comments or is this satire and sarcastic?

Another convicted criminal in the federal cabinet planted by establishment.

لازم ہے کہ ہم بھی دیکھیں گے
وہ دن کہ جس کا وعدہ ہے
جو لوحِ ازل پہ لکھا ہے
جب ظلم و ستم کے کوہِ گراں
روئی کی طرح اڑ جائیں گے
ہم محکوموں کے پاؤں تلے
جب دھرتی دھڑ دھڑ ڈھڑکے گی
اور اہلِ حکم کے سر اوپر
جب بجلی کڑ کڑ کڑکے گی

ہم دیکھیں گے

I guess Pakistan needs to raise a new army to invade the old Army.

Excellent description of this...

View attachment 882852
Yup need an equivalent of Taliban or Pasdaran-e-Inqilab in Pakistan, voting/democracy are highly flawed and easily co-opted, never has real, meaningful and sustainable change has ever been brought through democratic means in the history of the world.

1971 on repeat
Military desperately trying to stop someone who have public support

You will see the complete Results in December again

The fact that he has to bring Fajr prayers to defend the corrupt Mafia of Armed forces is astonishing, I mean Khauf-e-Khuda khatam ker dia hai brain washing ne, Insaan bhool gaya hai ke ek din mar ker Allah ko mun dekhana hai.

I know many that prayer Fajr who later in the day will snatch what you have in your pocket.

He's defending a so-called victorious army that has never decisively won a war, that's not gone beyond a Toyota Hilux—running a thriving factory that can't produce a crude armored vehicle to save the lives of its men. So successful can’t utilize drones but will send in men blindly cause somehow jazba is all that matters.

The army flourishes while its creation wrecks the nation, but it's the people's fault. Salute the ones who wanted to land your COAS plane in enemy territory or those who said your COAS was leaking between the legs.

You can't make this up. The mental faculties have begun to fail in many Pakistanis, but not at all surprising considering DG ISPR can not distinguish between Sazish and Mudakhlat.

I honestly wonder what this army will do when they end up getting shot like Russian recruiters if the time comes.

Last edited:
Switzerland is calling.

1664250232695.png

I know many that prayer Fajr who later in the day will snatch what you have in your pocket.

He's defending a so-called victorious army that has never decisively won a war, that's not gone beyond a Toyota Hilux—running a thriving factory that can't produce a crude armored vehicle to save the lives of its men. So successful can’t utilize drones but will send in men blindly cause somehow jazba is all that matters.

The army flourishes while its creation wrecks the nation, but it's the people's fault. Salute the ones who wanted to land your COAS plane in enemy territory or those who said your COAS was leaking between the legs.

You can't make this up. The mental faculties have begun to fail in many Pakistanis, but not at all surprising considering DG ISPR can not distinguish between Sazish and Mudakhlat.

I honestly wonder what this army will do when they end up getting shot like Russian recruiters if the time comes.
Not just that, I can bet my life many Generals who wake up for Fajr have a couple of drinks at night just so they can sleep, Its not about why Army's businesses are successful but question is why is the Army running Businesses in the first place, and not just that this is the first time they were caught working against the will of people, 71 was one prime example and later on we saw them bribing political parties, using Street Power of MQM/JI to blackmail provincial govt's into submissions and what not.

Our history is crystal clear that not a single COAS who took power was ever faced justice, deals were made and threats were sent out and hence not a single COAS was ever convicted by the civil courts, reminds of the Qaul of Rasool Allah " he said if Fatima RA has steal I would cut off her hands ", what does that tell us ? not even the leader of Young girls in Heaven is beyond and above the law, and they consider themselves to be untouchable's.

If that time comes (chances are low) than Army will go full blood bath, they will either attempt another coup try to once again make a deal with some civilian to let them keep some power, while allowing the civilians to rule in some capacity, but while they went into hibernation for few years they will plant the seeds to once again bounce back, its not the people who run the institution that is the issue, its the psyche of the institution itself, that is why I said many times the Army as a institution has to be raised to the ground and rebuild with checks and balances in place by the powerful civilian Govt.

Not gonna happen. Both parties did not agree to the formula presented to them by the estab, which was basically martial law wrapped up in fancy paper.

I don't wish to get into a debate for this, but just curious, are you actually serious with these comments or is this satire and sarcastic?
Serious.

Actually this reminds me about Ishaq Dar. Do you know his history ? what his dad did ? his brothers ? how he got his education ?why he got that education ?

Oh lord then we've got bigger problems than I thought.

Actually this reminds me about Ishaq Dar. Do you know his history ? what his dad did ? his brothers ? how he got his education ?why he got that education ?

Yeah I have an idea...we know his relatives.

His devotion to mysticism increased in the 2010's, after the birth of his grandchild.

God knows half the army supporters have gone over the cliff mentally.

This was frankly shocking to me. But oh well...

Oh lord then we've got bigger problems than I thought.
Haha no its a satire, i wanted to see your response :azn: U know the emotional audience I was replying to, so got a bit silly.
Yeah I have an idea...we know his relatives.

His devotion to mysticism increased in the 2010's, after the birth of his grandchild.

This was frankly shocking to me. But oh well...
But the mysticism started at time of his dad. Then his dad's interaction with a sufi in Lahore. His own interest in studies and so on.

Well guys don't worry..we are in for more drama. The people I spoke to are saying we are going to see some recovery in short term as Pakistan spends the WB money it's going to get in flood relief but afterwards we are heading to another disaster and major deindustrialization (if any is left).

It's going to be vnz/Zimbabwe like situation

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom