What's new

Dar seen avoiding journalists' queries in London

FalconsForPeace

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Former finance minister Ishaq Dar was seen avoiding a barrage of questions aimed at him by newsmen in London on Monday.

Journalists surrounded the former finance minister as he left the Harley Street Clinic in London on Monday.

One of the newsmen asked Dar that he was ailing, yet continued roaming outside. To which, he replied that he was ill and he knew it.

As soon as the former minister sat inside his car, the newsmen also drew their microphones inside. Dar, who was angry yet smiling, made every effort to drive the microphones away.

"When will you return to Pakistan?" another reporter asked Dar amid his efforts to duck the questions.

He replied: "I will return whenever my health improved."

"But you appear to be fine; you would also have received [medical] reports?" came another query from one of the scribes surrounding him.

Dar, while attempting to close the door of his vehicle, responded to the question: "Yes, I have received the reports."

"What is there in the reports?" he was inquired.

"I have sent those reports," the ex-minister said before he drove away.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/200705-dar-seen-avoiding-journalists-queries-in-london

Everything becomes past but fact does not change. Imran khan was a ishtehari and he will always have this pride.

Its actually 4 yrs old news and then he was cleared. But what do you have to say about your beloved Dar?

I think he will be cleared like Ishteharee Niazi:-).

Oh good so Dar has proof of all the properties he has collected in Dubai, good good. But he will still be dragged like a criminal through interpol, NAB has issued his RED warrents and that of Hasan and Hussain as well. The whole tabar is ishtihari.

Oh good so Dar has proof of all the properties he has collected in Dubai, good good. But he will still be dragged like a criminal through interpol, NAB has issued his RED warrents and that of Hasan and Hussain as well. The whole tabar is ishtihari.

Ghussa nahee kartay.:-)

A sincere advice. Hosla paida karo baat sunnay ka or phir sochnay ki kosish karna shuroo karo. Lakeer k faqeer na raho.

Last edited:
people can change but the fact that nahel league is corrupt and have been destroying pakistans economy wont change

:-) You are contradicting yourself to say the least.

Last edited:
:-) You are contradicting yourself to say the least.
nahel league wont change, its foundation and heart is an corrupt monarchy style family which the party rely on and cant survive without, and the corrupts wont change, maybe some will try to join the "anti corrupts"

nahel league wont change, its foundation and heart is an corrupt monarchy style family which the party rely on and cant survive without, and the corrupts wont change, maybe some will try to join the "anti corrupts"

Zara picchay murr k lotay check kar leh fair corruption di gal karain.:-)

Zara picchay murr k lotay check kar leh fair corruption di gal karain.:-)
Apnay bhi dekh lou... daniyal aziz say lay kar sanaullah tak... musharaf ki cabinet tou sath bethi hai.

As for ishtehari... naahal nawaz k babloo n champu sons n samdhi are all absconders... wanted by court.

Back
Top Bottom