What's new

Dancing is never canceled.Pakistani child dancing video retweeted by the head of the WHO.

What's wrong? Roza para hoi gya?

Read what I wrote. Dancing is not haram, but some sexually explicit types are - for public display anyway.

It was a general comment - nothing to do with the young boy.
I have seen many people practicing moonwalk and dancing in dangerous song. Lets just not judge if it is haram or halal.
But I never though they were flashing their private parts to the public.
I am sorry I understand your comment in the wrong way. I don't advocate people to dance.
But I am very particular about traditional dances. They are not even dances. Just an expression to express the culture and traditions. Khatak dance is basically a show of sword fight. Similarly arabs do swod dances. The turks in villages do this bird dance on wedding where the guy move around girl and hit the ground with his hand and stuff. So it's not wrong and bad and very modest.

I have seen many people practicing moonwalk and dancing in dangerous song. Lets just not judge if it is haram or halal.
But I never though they were flashing their private parts to the public.
I am sorry I understand your comment in the wrong way. I don't advocate people to dance.
But I am very particular about traditional dances. They are not even dances. Just an expression to express the culture and traditions. Khatak dance is basically a show of sword fight. Similarly arabs do swod dances. The turks in villages do this bird dance on wedding where the guy move around girl and hit the ground with his hand and stuff. So it's not wrong and bad and very modest.

Yaar not moon walk. Watch the video to thriller, there is one move where he grabs his testicles in his hands and thrusts his hips forwards.

Obviously such behavior in public is behaya.

We both agree on the same thing I think.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom