What's new

Dalai Lama misleads world on Tibet: China

Dalai Lama is a CIA agent....He will do whatever they will tell/order him to do......:woot:

Dalai Lama is on CIA payroll.
Dalai Lama is on CIA payroll - YouTube

I don't blame your kind of ignorant people. I don't blame CIA, it is their job after all.

What really amused me is the mentalities of Indians. Possibly the most hypocritical people in the world.

Though not exposed there are many on the CIA payroll to include those who jettison Communism for capitalism!

I don't blame the ignorant for not realising it!

Funny, isn't it?

As funny as the Chinese accusing Pakistan for supporting Uighurs!

More so when Pakistan is going more than necessary and bending over backward to please China and suppressing the Uighurs in Pakistan, who after going for Haj refuse to return to Xinjaing!

Wasn't what I was referring to. If we want to talk about Indian denial of reality, my offer to debate the 62' war is still on.

Chinese government has never accused Pakistan of anything. On the contrary China has openly expressed its appreciation for Pakistani cooperation in the fight against extremism and terrorism. There have been a few cases of Uighur terror outfits receiving help from Pakistani extremist elements. However, this in no way represents either the people or the government of Pakistan. No attempt by either the West or India to sow seed of discord between China and Pakistan will ever succeed.

you inviting the KILLER BEES by keeping the hornet

Exactly its high time now I think we should take lessons from Pakistan just look what happened with them by keeping Osama in their Nation :lol:

Chinese government has never accused Pakistan of anything. On the contrary China has openly expressed its appreciation for Pakistani cooperation in the fight against extremism and terrorism. There have been a few cases of Uighur terror outfits receiving help from Pakistani extremist elements. However, this in no way represents either the people or the government of Pakistan. No attempt by either the West or India to sow seed of discord between China and Pakistan will ever succeed.

To borrow a phrase, Scotoma; there are patches of darkness and unknown in everyone's knowledge, the mind fills in what it wants to see.

The authority in Kashgar who stated so, was from Mars?

Global Times and Xinhua are from Mars and can they state what the CCP does not want?

If so, give examples.

Chinese brothers please don't feed those Indian trolls. They seize any opportunity to insult China so they feel better. But please know that they are the ones who have to look at their sorry country everyday and suffer. So leave it and ask the mod to close this thread which has nothing to do with Defense.

Wasn't what I was referring to. If we want to talk about Indian denial of reality, my offer to debate the 62' war is still on.

Still stuck in the 60's, eh? Flower power is over, history.

Why not talk about '67 Chola incident or the much recent 1987's skirmish in Sumdorong Chu valley at Arunachal Pradesh border. Oh wait, that's not authorized to be released for general public by the propaganda arm of CCP, right?

Why not talk about '67 Chola incident or the much recent 1987's skirmish in Sumdorong Chu valley at Arunachal Pradesh border. Oh wait, that's not authorized to be released for general public by the propaganda arm of CCP, right?

Seems there is a lot of propaganda from India side :)

Any propaganda again India from CCP? Seriously, I don't know. I guess, it is not necessary.

I actually did not even know there was a war in 1962 until I had a high-speed internet access (after college). I learned nearly all my 1962 knowledge from foreign source, like Neville Maxwell and CIA reports. Even from these possibly anti-China source, India was the real trouble maker. But it seems Indians always believe they are the victims, which is a fact that prove the India propaganda is working well.

Chinese brothers please don't feed those Indian trolls. They seize any opportunity to insult China so they feel better. But please know that they are the ones who have to look at their sorry country everyday and suffer. So leave it and ask the mod to close this thread which has nothing to do with Defense.

Indians just want to inherit the heritage of Great Britain in Asia. so Indians want to sollow Tibet as British did hundreds of years ago. That's why Indians become so excited about the topic on Tibet.

thats like saying, I was brutally beaten by you. But then when I saw you cross the street, surrounded by a fence, armed guards and in chains, I dare make a few jokes under my breath about you.

Seems there is a lot of propaganda from India side :)

Any propaganda again India from CCP? Seriously, I don't know. I guess, it is not necessary.

I actually did not even know there was a war in 1962 until I had a high-speed internet access (after college). I learned nearly all my 1962 knowledge from foreign source, like Neville Maxwell and CIA reports. Even from these possibly anti-China source, India was the real trouble maker. But it seems Indians always believe they are the victims, which is a fact that prove the India propaganda is working well.

Neville Maxwell is no great sage.

Given the fact that India was non aligned and leading the NAM, it was in the western interest to spook India into the Western camp and against the Communist world comprising of USSR and China.

Therefore, to expose India in bad light was to do down the Indian govt so as to 'influence' the population to realise that it was in the Indian Govt which was inept and thereby promote anti Congress interest and give way to the rise of pro West political parties.

It is naive to regurgitate western motivated theories.

If the West were to be totally believed, then China was one hell hole under Mao and it was only after China jettisoned post haste its Communist past has it become a 'respectable' member of the comity of nations. Now, is that true?

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Of course, those incidents are not known in China since it is not favourable to the dreams that is woven on the silver filigree cobwebs of Chinese jingoism.

Indians just want to inherit the heritage of Great Britain in Asia. so Indians want to sollow Tibet as British did hundreds of years ago. That's why Indians become so excited about the topic on Tibet.

You are mistaken. Indian doesn't want to control Tibet.

It is the Chinese who have been doing that, just based on the fact that some Chinese king had occupied Tibet at some point in history. It is clear that Tibet lies thousands of miles from the Han areas, separated by a large desert and they have no intention to be Chinese.

You are mistaken. Indian doesn't want to control Tibet.

It is the Chinese who have been doing that, just based on the fact that some Chinese king had occupied Tibet at some point in history. It is clear that Tibet lies thousands of miles from the Han areas, separated by a large desert and they have no intention to be Chinese.

How do you know the thinking of Tibeteans?
The han and Tibetens live together in some provinces, not far and separated. Go and study some basic knowledges about China if you really want to comment on us.

Back
Top Bottom