What's new

Dalai Lama is a meat-eater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic, pathetic, deplorable thread. Some Pakistanis will stoop so low to kiss Chinese a$$, I could not imagine. You pathetic creature, first grow a pair of ball$ and have the guts to say something to your Chinese masters about the Ughiurs and then take potshots at a figure that is revered by millions of people worldwide.

Not eating meat does not make a Buddhist- if your puny brain had any knowledge, you would know that Buddhism prescribes the Middle Path.

So by (flawed) reasoning, Jinnah, the father of Pakistan was a Non-Muslim, because he drank alcohol?

I might get banned for this post, but it will be well worth it.
tibet-flag.jpg

Firstly I know nothing about buddhism to be able to judge whether hes a buddhist or not. I think the same goes for most other people on this forum

Secondly arent we tired of judging whether that person is a muslim or not, do we now have to become the buddhist police as well? :coffee:

Please do not attack or demean a leader of any religious movement. We are not here to assassinate characters or discuss their life in context with religious belief that we might not know anything about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom