What's new

Dalai Lama: ‘I Am a Son of India’

rsingh

BANNED
Reaction score
Dalai Lama: ‘I Am a Son of India’

If you thought His Holiness the Dalai Lama was 100% Tibetan, think again.

“I am a son of India,” he declared during questions after his appearance at the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit in New Delhi. Not only has India been his transplanted home since he fled Tibet about 50 years ago, but “this body has survived by Indian daals, Indian rice, so therefore I describe myself as a son of India.”

He also considers himself a “messenger of India” (a line the audience ate up with applause) because he espouses ancient Indian thought, especially the gospel of “non-violent action related with a compassionate mind.”

He also noted the India was the only country, in his view, where all the major religions “live together with respect.”

Dalai Lama is an honorable guest of India.... as described by our PM :cheers:

I know the Chinese official line on the Dalai Lama but does Pakistan have one too?

Was watching his briefing when he said \"The Chinese are more interested to find a successor to me more than myself\" :D
This guy has a decent sense of humor

Dalia Lama @ BEST, we WELCOME you as the Special Guest of People of India:victory::victory::victory:

LargeImages&

Encyclopaedia of Hinduism released

We already have :tongue: he is our loyal guest we will wait till Lord Kalki is born in Tibet then the game begins.
Why in Tibet?

He is already been , considering different sources, our prophet, Aga Khan, Bahá'u'lláh (baha'i faith forbidden in Iran), and so.

Any information to know how to recognize him? ;)

Why in Tibet?

He is already been , considering different sources, our prophet, Aga Khan, Bahá'u'lláh (baha'i faith forbidden in Iran), and so.

Any information to know how to recognize him? ;)

Lord Kalki has not yet been born he will be born sometime in the Kali Yuga but during the end of that period. He is mentioned in the Bhavisaya purana scriptures

Kalki The Next Avatar of God

"Lord Kalki will appear in the home of the most eminent brahmana of Shambhala village, the great soul Vishnuyasha." (Bhag.12.2.18)

This is try to provoke China & nothing else, where he forget to say that ‘I AM SON IN LAW OF INDIA’. Need correction!

If you thought His Holiness the Dalai Lama was 100% Tibetan, think again.

“I am a son of India,” he declared during questions after his appearance at the Hindustan Times Leadership Summit in New Delhi. Not only has India been his transplanted home since he fled Tibet about 50 years ago, but “this body has survived by Indian daals, Indian rice, so therefore I describe myself as a son of India.”

He also considers himself a “messenger of India” (a line the audience ate up with applause) because he espouses ancient Indian thought, especially the gospel of “non-violent action related with a compassionate mind.”

Chapter is closed for India to Tibet so in vain.

He also noted the India was the only country, in his view, where all the major religions “live together with respect.”

Farte heirat se mar na jate
Agar eitibar hota:cheesy:

Lord Kalki has not yet been born he will be born sometime in the Kali Yuga but during the end of that period. He is mentioned in the Bhavisaya purana scriptures

Kalki The Next Avatar of God

"Lord Kalki will appear in the home of the most eminent brahmana of Shambhala village, the great soul Vishnuyasha." (Bhag.12.2.18)

Interesting... please tell us more.

How does she look like? how to identify her?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom