What's new

Dalai Lama calls Indian Lazy

You know this because?......................besides being a research test subject for Chinese ESP program :lol:

The above interpretation is understandable as a symptom of perverse deviant affinity for Western colonialism

You Chinese justify taking over Tibet based on the Lama's feudal rule and now you want Indians to endure the same?
In others words you admit taking over Tibet was wrong, very nice of you to admit so :angel:

Certainly nothing to do with the evil Chinese as the evil ones atleast keep quiet, same can't be said for the intellectually bankrupt ones though :whistle:

Seriously i see nothing deep in what Dalai Lama said, as its just an personal observation.

I prefer those who work smart than those who work hard.

don't quote me ;)

His Holiness made some good point and some bad ones. India do work when it comes to education but lack good work ethics. We chinese had confucious who had an impact on Chinese society and politics. There is no equvilant of confucious, just the wise budda (the enlighten one.

Are Indians lazy in general ? I dont see Indian people lazy in UK.
Is it because of former British rule and the Indians learn how to enjoy ?
Many Chinese dont know about entertainment or less knowledgeable about how to enjoy life compare to British people. For example, many British students learn how to play golf and how to dress up when they are kids. Chinese school do not offer this course.

4 injured in Chinese-locals clash

EIL steel major is setting up a steel plant with a production capacity of over 3.2 million tonne here. The project is still under construction. Initially, EIL management hired about 400 technicians and labours from China and 1200 local labourers. There are special camps constructed for Chinese staff inside the company premises where they reside.

According to EIL public relation officer C P Pandey, Chinese workers are more hardworking than the locals. The local workers always try to escape hard work that the Chinese always resist. This always results in problems between them.

Pandey said the tension began after three local labours, who stopped coming to work since a week ago without notice, suddenly appeared on Monday and asked their Chinese senior to hire them again. He refused and told them he has kept new labours in their place. This got them angry and they tried to hit him, but security guards interfered on time and separated them.

The trio came again on Tuesday with more locals and created a brawl with the Chinese senior. In retaliation, hundreds of Chinese workers came out and launched attack on the locals, said Pandey. "We are trying to sort out the matter soon," he added.

Police finally brought the situation under control. The senior administrative officials headed by city magistrate Manoj Jaiswal with police and EIL officials held a meeting at the company premises. in the presence of both the Chinese workers and the locals.

Jaiswal said proper legal action will be taken against both groups once a report gets lodged with the police station. "The locals are demanding that the Chinese be sent away from here. To maintain law and order in this area, we are going to bring the situation and the demand before the state government," said Jaiwal.

Nobody can touch the Chinese when it comes to sheer productivity. They have this near psychotic work philosophy where they weigh their relative self worth by the occupations they carry out. While the same is praiseworthy, it is also a very unhealthy practice. I would prefer the Western work ethic where there is a clear line of separation between the profession and personal space.

The reason india is lazy is the planet Mars and the frequency of india.... Mars is frustation but later it pick up fast as shines fire ball red.... Same way with india.... Indians are very lazy as elephant but very energetic later on.... CWG was the example.... Brought frustation but later picked up pace.... Same with kargil war.... Same with IPL.... Etc etc.... In world cup same thing happened.... india started slowly.... And later picked up so fast that knocked out Aus and shrilanka and won world cup.... Thats india for u....

Are Indians lazy in general ? I dont see Indian people lazy in UK.
Is it because of former British rule and the Indians learn how to enjoy ?
Many Chinese dont know about entertainment or less knowledgeable about how to enjoy life compare to British people. For example, many British students learn how to play golf and how to dress up when they are kids. Chinese school do not offer this course.

The ones who make it there were hard working to begin with.

Feel sorry for yourself if you can't counter Dalai Lama statement that Indians are lazy...that has nothing to us the evil Chinese :rofl:

It shows that some lowlifes had to even post a 3 year old news and that lowlife as always was a chinese.:lol:

It shows that some lowlifes had to even post a 3 year old news and that lowlife as always was a chinese.:lol:

Still can't argue with his "holyness" about Lazy Indians? :rofl:, I just love Dalai Lama: eat Indian, sh1t in India and give these native some slaps on the face for their lazyness. I've not seen any cheap native got slapped by his guest in their own country...now Native Indians of Asia even with nuke are bowed to only one defenseless man, the mouth is indeed mightier than the sword :rofl:

Still can't argue with his "holyness" about Lazy Indians? :rofl:, I just love Dalai Lama: eat Indian, sh1t in India and give these native some slaps on the face for their lazyness. I've not seen any cheap native got slapped by his guest in their own country...now Native Indians of Asia even with nuke are bowed to only one defenseless man, the mouth is indeed mightier than the sword :rofl:

How can calling some one lazy equivalent to insulting him? He probably wants people to work harder to see India progress much faster or work hard to build border infrastructure better so that can be used in case of war with few of our neighbors. But this is too much for a Chinibot to understand. I don't blame you as you will get CCP kick on your a$$ if you do not talk crap and write $hit. That is generally the case with all the programmed remote controlled Chinibots.

Still can't argue with his "holyness" about Lazy Indians? :rofl:, I just love Dalai Lama: eat Indian, sh1t in India and give these native some slaps on the face for their lazyness. I've not seen any cheap native got slapped by his guest in their own country...now Native Indians of Asia even with nuke are bowed to only one defenseless man, the pen is indeed mightier than the sword :rofl:

He can openly say anything in India and a man who are hoping for the well wishes of Indians , I completely agree with him.
We have to hard work more.

And it will be funny , if he made this comments in china.Tanks would have been rolling over him.:rofl:

How can calling some one lazy equivalent to insulting him? He probably wants people to work harder to see India progress much faster or work hard to build border infrastructure better so that can be used in case of war with few of our neighbors. But this is too much for a Chinibot to understand. I don't blame you as you will get CCP kick on your a$$ if you do not talk crap and write $hit. That is generally the case with all the programmed remote controlled Chinibots.

I don't care if Dalai Lama insult Indians or not, but I'm interest on his statement that Indians are lazy, it seems the general population over 1 billion is agree with him :lol: And that the way to motivate other to work harder by call them lazy??? :rofl:
As for the rest of your comment make no sense and epic fail as arguement.

He can openly say anything in India and a man who are hoping for the well wishes of Indians , I completely agree with him.

And it will be funny , if he made this comments in china.Tanks would have been rolling over him.:rofl:

His well wishes of Indians or not, it seems that "his holyness" hold high opinions on the native Indians of Asia. that remind me of how native Indian of american worship white people as god the first them they met. No wonder he deserve to have nobel price :lol:

His well wishes of Indians or not, it seems that "his holyness" hold high opinions on the native Indians of Asia. that remind me of how native Indian of american worship white people as god the first them they met. No wonder he deserve to have nobel price :lol:

What he holds in his mind is his own business ??

Unlike CPC we don't run propaganda classes to change ones mind and thinking .

.A man who preaches peace and non- violence against chinese oppression in Tibet he sure does deserve nobel prize

If you can read Chinese,you can visit Weibo and thousands of negative comments against the goverment posted every minute there,criticising the government becomes a popular pastime in China,did you ever come to China before?China doesnt have enough tanks to kill all Chinese online population,the truth is China is the biggest internet country in the world.

Did Dalai Lama even mention the plight of Indian women and suffering of the Kirshmiris?I hope as a spiritual leader,he doesnt practice double standards,that will greatly compromise his cause.but at least even he himself admits that Chinese people are very hardworking.

Back
Top Bottom