What's new

Dajjalism, Kharjism And Islam (some abstract Thoughts)

Bill Longley

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am a believer, but I am also a journalist who is trained in scientific methods of research and analysis. As a Muslim, belief in Imam Mahdi, second coming of Jesus and fitna of Dajjal is part of my faith.

As a Muslim and as a Student of strategic studies when I see my faith in light of current situation and developments my faith increase in Allah and his beloved Prophet(ﷺ.( . No doubt Prophet predicted every thing we see today and it’s my experience that Qur’an and Sunnah helped me when ever I took guidance from them in understanding the geo strategic problems and also helped me to analyze and predict what ever was coming.

As a Sufi, which by grace of Allah I became in 2000, I also under went some spiritual experiences, which helped me understand the fitna of Dajjal and importance of Imam Mahdi.

Fitna e Dajjal as I understand now is that there are

“…Three aspects of Dajjal: Dajjal the individual, Dajjal the world-wide social and cultural phenomenon, and Dajjal the unseen force.”

Hadith Prophet (PBUH &HF) coming from both Shia and Sunni references tell us about two main signs

· Appearance of Khawarej

· Incompetent and Passive Muslim leadership

In this essay I won’t talk about the Dajjalian system and Dajjalian leaders concentrating to mold Muslims according to their wishes because as son of a soldier and journalist I strongly believe that enemy is enemy, his duty is to damage. If he is full filling his duty, then he should not be abused because it’s our own weaknesses which help him. I believe the fault always lie with in us for which we get sorrows and defeats.

Now coming back to topic. Yesterday I was thinking about Dajjal and how Muslims them selves are supporting this anti Christ. Then a realization came that Dajjal means deceiver. The Dajjal as an individual will be imposter who will claim to be first Messiah and finally god

His followers and allies will include people from nearly all races. Like Dajjal, these people will be deceivers. They will be deceivers who will deceive their fellow’s humans in the name of religion or humanity or national/racial or sectarian interest.

I believe that who ever in Muslims think they have right to hurt and damage Muslims as part of their religious commitment /ideology belongs to Lashker of Dajjal.

This brings us to our subject of today. Khawarej ,Dajjalian relationship…..

People whom I talked on this subject(both from Shia and Sunni school of Thought) like to blame only a specific sect to be that of Khawarej. Where as I have come to conclusion that Kharji is a person who follow Takfir, he may be from Shia or Sunni or any other sect. Frankly speaking Kharjism is a state of mind in which person sees every thing with single eye… that is what he believes is true and rest are wrong and Kafirs. The examples of this Kharji Policies can be seen in Iran, in Kurram, in Saudi Arab, in Takfiri Taliban of TTP and Al Qaeda etc.

Prophet Said all Muslims are Brothers and at one place he said its haram for Muslim to shed blood of his brother, But we see Shia shed blood of Sunni and Sunni shed blood of Shia on the base of religious ideology and hatred they follow exactly same as Khawarej used to do in Past.

So Khawarej are one thinking however they may belong to different sects.

A Muslim according to Prophet is “mirror of God”. God is all blessing and In a Muslim people see the reflection of God. If a person claims that he is a Muslim where as he is a problem and source of sorrows to other Muslims or humans than according to Hadith some thing is wrong with him and either he is deceived or is a deceiver….

Yesterday I was working on an assignment, as I am looking after an upcoming current affairs show. I rang up my Channels Bureau chief. He is a very kind gentleman who is gifted with art of explaining complicated issues in a way any lay man can easily understand. He has recently returned from Swat. I asked him about Current situation and his observations. He told me about some gross stories about what happened in Swat. I will narrate two stories which I heard and try to compare them with same which happened by hands of other sects in name of Islam to prove that Khawarej are not from one sect of Islam but from all the sects.

An old woman along with his family was beheaded by Taliban in an area near Kabal because she dared to cook Halwa for Army Soldiers who came to the area. Taliban commander who ordered this beheading is under Army’s custody. Our Bureau chief said he met that animal, who have a big beard and who pray 5 times and claim to be warrior of Islam. He was not at all sorry for what he did to fellow Muslim family. Because according to him they were having good feelings for enemies whom he thinks are Kafirs.

In an other incident a Taliban commander who had illegitimate sexual relations with wife of a citizen , beheaded the man and paraded the head in the area so that no one can dare in future to challenge them for what they were doing

Yesterday Operational Commander Swat General Ijaz Awan gave an exclusive interview to my channel in which he said these militants were using Indian weapons and India was behind the unrest in Swat.

Indian agencies who are passionately trying to present TTP militancy as Pashtun national Struggle are getting defeats at every step. Khan lala the Famous Pashtun nationalist and ANP leader Of Swat is in forefront against this anti Pashtun and anti Pakistan Propaganda. Today Army is winning at every step because people have realized what TTP swat stood for. This conflict with Taliban has brought a big opportunity for national integration and has destroyed all the traps of enemy to incite sub nationalism in NWFP. I wonder how can a Muslim claiming to bring Sharia law seek help from anti Muslim forces against Muslim forces… Isn’t it Dajjalian way to deceive????

Now coming back after the slaughter of Pir Samiullah, who dared to resist Khawarej and challenged them for academic debate. And who was beheaded then his body was taken away from his grave and hanged by Militants. We knew very less about SWATI TTP, then came the news of Public flogging and we knew the real face…after that National Channels broke the news about the condition of old man who refused to give his daughters to Talibs who wanted to take them away and shot him because he resisted.

People in Swat say Army came as Angels who saved them from worst criminals they ever knew.

Ironically what militants did in Swat is not only what criminals and religious fanatics from Ahlesunnah did. There is lots of evidence of similar deeds done by Shia and other sects. Same policies against Sunnis were adopted by Mullahs of Iran. Who claimed that either you belong to Lashker e Hussein (AS) or you are Kafirs. Mullah with long beards did…….

Why should we go far? In kurram we see at one side Sunnis killing Shias and on other Shias killing sunnies. Iran Aiding Shias and Arabs aiding sunnies. I have heard they even kill hens and live stock of each other and waste it because they say this live stock becomes haram due to its belonging to other kafir sect….

Astagfirullah….

Now I have come to conclusion that Islam of My Master Prophet (PBUH &HF) is becoming alien to the people. We see Islam with the goggles of Sects. That’s why we have become Sunnies or Shias not Muslims. Although we recite kalmia but it has nothing to do with us. Most of us in name of Islam actually ally our selves with Dajjal. And see every thing with one eye….. And prophet said Dajjal will be one eyed….

If we think we really are the Muslims and we are right in our claim that we love Prophet, his family and Sahaba then we have to come out of Kharjism and break the goggles of sectarianism. We would have to become blessing for humans. We have to act as Prophet wanted and then People will come to us and we will be able to save our selves from Dajjal.

I have read a Hadith coming from Shia references that Imam Mahdi’s Jihad will be with Muslims. Thousands of Muslim will be killed by him. I ask if Mahdi means one who gives Hadaya …and Hadaya is blessing…. People who will be killed by blessing will be worst among the humans….

Actual Islam is some where between Shia and Sunni…. Prophet preached Islam…we must open our mind and rediscover the truth and then understand that truth is relative. By imposing my truth on other is not service to Islam. If my truth is the actual truth then people will themselves realize, if its not then I shall be open and wait of Promised Mahdi and Jesus who will tell us the true Islam of Prophet (PBUH &HF).

Suggested Reading

LOST IDENTITY: ISLAM AND MUSLIMS IN 21st CENTURY

After reading all of your article i found that you have pretty less knowledge about dajjal, dajjalism, signs of dajjal etc neither you even evaluated dajjal's qualities told by Prophet muhammad (SAWW). (Apart from deceived fellows). I am reading about Dajjal from the day i start reading. I have read numerous hadith, books about this topic. according to major scholars dajjal might be a person/or a system, but all are agree on the point before appearance of the dajjal a system will be in place which can control whole world, its resources, fate of the person etc. I am not a sufi, neither belong to any sect (since i think to call yourself from a sect is actually against Quran). I read around 100+ signs of appearance of dajjal, but never read any sign i.e. appearance of khuwarjis. Khuwarjies were the people in the time of Hazrat umer (R.a) who start ranking the the sahabas (r.a) and a famous war did happen after them. but still they exist while who develop miss conception between muslims. Like they will tell a sunni that shia disrank sahabas (r.a), while tell shia that sunnis disrank alh-e-bait (r.a).. and raise conflicts.. but i don't think they have any link to the signs of dajjal.

Also, according to Ashraf Thanwi, the imam mehdi will fight with dajjal, and jews will be backing him. If you want to compare it current situation, then check this hadith. I can't find another hadith, which mentioned same, but a bit litter details where it is said, Muslims and Al-Asfaar (Roman) will sign an agreement and fight with another force which will be behind them (Russia??). On the end of the war muslims and roman will win, and then christian will come up and say it is because of cross and a muslim will go up and kill them. Then the fight will start and the muslims leader will get killed.

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 4, Book 53, Number 401:
Narrated Auf bin Mali:

I went to the Prophet during the Ghazwa of Tabuk while he was sitting in a leather tent. He said, "Count six signs that indicate the approach of the Hour: my death, the conquest of Jerusalem, a plague that will afflict you (and kill you in great numbers) as the plague that afflicts sheep, the increase of wealth to such an extent that even if one is given one hundred Dinars, he will not be satisfied; then an affliction which no Arab house will escape, and then a truce between you and Bani Al-Asfar (i.e. the Byzantines) who will betray you and attack you under eighty flags. Under each flag will be twelve thousand soldiers.

The signs of Dajjal,

Sahih muslim Book 41, Number 7015:

An-Nawwas b. Sam'an reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) made a mention of the Dajjal one day in the morning. He sometimes described him to be insignificant and sometimes described (his turmoil) as very significant rand we felt) as if he were in the cluster of the date-palm trees. When we went to him (to the Holy Prophet) in the evening and he read (the signs of fear) in our faces, he said: What is the matter with you? We said : Allah's Messenger, you made a mention of the Dajjal in the morning (sometimes describing him) to be insignificant and sometimes very important, until we began to think as if he were present in some (near) part of the cluster of the datpalm trees. Thereupon he said: I harbour fear in regard to you in so many other things besides the Dajjal. If he comes forth while I am among on, I shall contend with him on your behalf, but if he comes forth while I am not amongst you, a man must contend on his own behalf and Allah would take care of every Muslim on my behalf (and safeguard him against his evil). He (Dajjal) would be a young man with twisted, contracted hair, and a blind eye. I compare him to 'Abd-ul-'Uzza b. Qatan. He who amongst you would survive to see him should recite over him the opening verses of Sura Kahf (xviii.). He would appear on the way between Syria and Iraq and would spread mischief right and left. O servant of Allah ! adhere (to the path of Truth). We said: Allah's Messenger, how long would he stay on the earth? He said.. For forty days, one day like a year and one day like a month and one day like a week and the rest of the days would be like your days. We said: Allah's Messenger, would one day's prayer suffice for the prayers of day equal to one year? Thereupon he said: No, but you must make an estimate of time (and then observe prayer). We said: Allah's Messenger, how quickly would he walk upon the earth? Thereupon he said: Like cloud driven by the wind. He would come to the people and invite them (to a wrong religion) and they would affirm their faith in him and respond to him. He would then give command to the sky and there would be rainfall upon the earth and it would grow crops. Then in the evening, their posturing animals would come to them with their humps very high and their udders full of milk and their flanks stretched. He would then come to another people and invite them. But they would reject him and he would go away from them and there would be drought for them and nothing would be lef t with them in the form of wealth. He would then walk through the waste, land and say to it: Bring forth your treasures, and the treasures would come out and collect (themselves) before him like the swarm of bees. He would then call a person brimming with youth and strike him with the sword and cut him into two pieces and (make these pieces lie at a distance which is generally) between the archer and his target. He would then call (that young man) and he will come forward laughing with his face gleaming (with happiness) and it would at this very time that Allah would send Christ, son of Mary, and he will descend at the white minaret in the eastern side of Damscus wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he would lower his head, there would fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he would raise it up, beads like pearls would scatter from it. Every non-believer who would smell the odour of his self would die and his breath would reach as far as he would be able to see. He would then search for him (Dajjal) until he would catch hold of him at the gate of Ludd and would kill him. Then a people whom Allah had protected would come to Jesus, son of Mary, and he would wipe their faces and would inform them of their ranks in Paradise and it would be under such conditions that Allah would reveal to Jesus these words: I have brought forth from amongst My servants such people against whom none would be able to fight; you take these people safely to Tur, and then Allah would send Gog and Magog and they would swarm down from every slope. The first of them would pass the lake of Tibering and drink out of it. And when the last of them would pass, he would say: There was once water there. Jesus and his companions would then be besieged here (at Tur, and they would be so much hard pressed) that the head of the ox would be dearer to them than one hundred dinirs and Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would supplicate Allah, Who would send to them insects (which would attack their necks) and in the morning they would perish like one single person. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then come down to the earth and they would not find in the earth as much space as a single span which is not filled with their putrefaction and stench. Allah's Apostle, Jesus, and his companions would then again beseech Allah, Who would send birds whose necks would be like those of bactrin camels and they would carry them and throw them where God would will. Then Allah would send rain which no house of clay or (the tent of) camels' hairs would keep out and it would wash away the earth until it could appear to be a mirror. Then the earth would be told to bring forth its fruit and restore its blessing and, as a result thereof, there would grow (such a big) pomegranate that a group of persons would be able to eat that, and seek shelter under its skin and milch cow would give so much milk that a whole party would be able to drink it. And the milch camel would give such (a large quantity of) milk that the whole tribe would be able to drink out of that and the milch sheep would give so much milk that the whole family would be able to drink out of that and at that time Allah would send a pleasant wind which would soothe (people) even under their armpits, and would take the life of every Muslim and only the wicked would survive who would commit adultery like ***** and the Last Hour would come to them.

thanks for info :)

i have also read few things. and as i told you i have not only hadith comming from sunni sourses but also Hadith comming from Shia sources :)

what ever I wrote is according to what I understands

BY the way do you disagree TAKFIR is present in all extremists belonging to different sects?

and These so Called MUSLIM TAKFIRIES ARE ALLIES OF DAJJAl AND DAJJALIAN SYSTEM

if you want to debate on what i said please come to my blog
LOST IDENTITY

btw kharjies appeared during period of Hazrat Ali (RATA) khilafat

Wouldnt the Gog and Magog (Yajuj Majuj) will come before the Dajjal ?

nah... after dajjal... because Hazart Issa (R.a) will appear just before the fight of imam mehdi vs dajjal. and due to his (r.a) dua yagog magog will get some disease or so. and they will die because of that. now i am not sure whether it will be after the death (after 7 years rule) of Imam mehdi or Imam mehdi will exist at the time of yagog magog. But it is sure that it will happen after dajjal killed by Hazart issa (r.a)

Their are nearly more than 10 millions Shias in world,but They also believe that Only 313 Person would get honor for Naserien IMAM AKHIR U ZAMAN at TIME of ZAHOOR E IMAM(AJTFS).

This is understood with history that only 72 people had Join with IMAM HUSSAIN(A.S) in Karbala even People of Kufa wrote more than 50,000 letters to IMAM(A.S) to Call for Nusrat.Only 40 people out of hundred thousand of people of Kufa had join with IMAM(A.S).
This reality is still not aware by majority of people.

BY the way do you disagree TAKFIR is present in all extremists belonging to different sects?

and These so Called MUSLIM TAKFIRIES ARE ALLIES OF DAJJAl AND DAJJALIAN SYSTEM

No i don't disagree, i mentioned these people do exists. but how can we sure they will be with dajjal.

Ps: most of the people (whether muslim or munafiqiens) will be under dajjal and system influence.

And prophet muhammad (SAWW) said to sahabas (r.a), when you hear about dajjal, don't go to him. when you will return you will think that you are a momin, but infact he will put in doubt in your heart. So if dajjal has the power to disturb sahaba's faith, we are nothing as compare to them.

No i don't disagree, i mentioned these people do exists. but how can we sure they will be with dajjal.

Ps: most of the people (whether muslim or munafiqiens) will be under dajjal and system influence.

And prophet muhammad (SAWW) said to sahabas (r.a), when you hear about dajjal, don't go to him. when you will return you will think that you are a momin, but infact he will put in doubt in your heart. So if dajjal has the power to disturb sahaba's faith, we are nothing as compare to them.

This hadiath has many lessons.
First the strength of dajjal who would attack on faith of people.How people unable to realize that loss of their Eman?
Because they think that they are offering 5 time prayers,fast,hajj,zakat...... but Faith(EMAN) has lost.
Second most thoughtful point is that "Doubt" is opposite of EMAN.
MOMIEN is person who has No doubt in his Belief(AQEEDAH)

In Qurran Surrah Baqrah: Allah says They Accept Islam but not Eman,and their hearts are sealed,Eman would never enter in their hearts even YOU(SAWW) preach them.

Salat,Fast,zakat,hajj is Islam but not EMAN.
Billions of muslims are following Islam but MOMEINEIN are in numbers

Religious shops are fastly growing every where, people are getting confuse and don't sure where is EMAN??

YES! TIME is NEAR

Nasir means One who Help.

Naserien IMAM(AJTFS) means Ones who would join the Lashkar IMAM(AJTFS)

According to my opinion what "Fracker" told is more close to reality then "Bill Longley"
told.excellent post Fracker.
For Fracker
but never read any sign i.e. appearance of khuwarjis.
i think there is a Hadith which is pointing towards khuwarijs.i don't remember the exact wording of Hadiths and also because respect of Hadith i only point u towards that Hadith.hope u can easily find it in Sahih Bukhari.
once Hazrat Umer(R.A) asked about fitnas to Hazrat Huzaifa(R.A).Hazrat Huzifa(R.A) starts telling but Hazrat Umer (R.A) says i m talking about bigger fitnas.(here i don't remember the words)....then Hazrat Huzifa (R.A) talked about a door.that those fitnas are behind that door.After that Hazrat Umer(R.A) left that majlis.After that Shabas (R.A) ASKED TO Hazrat Huzaifa(R.A) did Umer (R.A) know about that door?Hazrat Huzifa (R.A) said.yes he knows.He is that door.
here i only write the meaning of that Hadith(or points towards that respective Hadith).i hope some member with more information can through some light on this.and if have good memory u can also remember that????
to Bill Longley
they will come after dajjal during the rule of Imam Mahdi and Prophet Jesus
when Hazrat Isa(jesus) (A.S) returned back to earth THEN HE not returned as "PROPHET" but as a follower of Muhammad(S.A.W)

Back
Top Bottom