What's new

DAC clears additional 6 Apache Helicopters for Army along with 22 for IAF

what will army do with only 6 of them better to go LCH or transfer this to IAF

But Army going to get 39 in total. Also 120 LCA and they also inducted around 27 Rudra attack helicopter and have total 60 on order. so.....

39+120+61 = 220 attack choppers only for Army. :D
why LCA

why LCA

Sorry LCH.

2594023.jpg

But Army going to get 39 in total. Also 120 LCH and they also inducted around 27 Rudra attack helicopter and have total 60 on order. so.....

39+120+61 = 220 attack choppers only for Army. :D

why LCA

6 is not enough.

The IA will be getting at least 50 Apaches that much is certain.

The speed at which they are building up their attack arm is simply breath taking, a few years ago they had zero attack assets (other than a few Cheetahs armed with MMGs) and now they have plans for/on order 90 Rudra, 110 LCH and 50 Apaches.

And the IAF itself has 22 Apaches on order (that will be the final number for them I am sure), 65 Rudra and 75 LCH.

The speed at which they are building up their attack arm is simply breath taking, a few years ago they had zero attack assets (other than a few Cheetahs armed with MMGs) and now they have plans for/on order 90 Rudra, 110 LCH and 50 Apaches.

And the IAF itself has 22 Apaches on order (that will be the final number for them I am sure), 65 Rudra and 75 LCH.
i dnt think IAF will order Rudra and number is less for army also

When will IAF receive its first Apache?

Why not India request some apaches for training at first? Once the first apache is delivered, it will be on duty asap.

Airforce has already ordered 38 Rudras and 8 are delivered too. Army has got 22 Rudras so far out of 60+ ordered.

i dnt think IAF will order Rudra and number is less for army also
IAF has already ordered 65 Rudras and 12 are in service so far:

Indian_Air_Force_HAL_Dhruv.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

IA has ordered 90 Rudras so far, 3 SQNs of which will be deployed by the end of 2017 (1 in the West and 2 in the East).

When will IAF receive its first Apache?

Mid-2019

Back
Top Bottom