What's new

Cyrill Almeida Defending Nawaz Sharif Over Panama Leaks In A Debate at LUMS

No wonder this d!ckhead is in hiding now. I always found his articles of past with underlying and subtle tones against the deep state of Pakistan and it's predefined core national interests.

It appears to the case where all those who suckle on noora's teats be it journalists, bureaucrats, politicians etc are being humiliated. Now that his image is tarnished for which he along with dawn news paper (another shame) as the front men have got their share of the loathing but I patiently await for the masked characters behind the story to be unmasked.

Regardless of everyone's opinions on the issue of the article Cyril wrote, these kinds of debates are academic exercises in which you are asked to defend viewpoints (your own opinion on that matter isn't considered) ASSIGNED to your team. I can't believe almost everyone of us hasn't been part of such debates during our school and university lives.

By the same logic of the original poster, I am a Yahoodi Agent because I represented Israel in a Model United Nations once.

I would advise calm composure and clear headed thinking. Tu tu main main never gets anyone anywhere. Starting threads for this sort of flaming certainly isn't positive.

http://old.lums.edu.pk/mgshss/news-details.php/fourth-lums-quarterly-debate-4263

@Oscar, please review if necessary.

Almeda has his views, LUMS in itself has teachers that openly talk of defecting to India.. But that does not reflect upon the entirely of the institution.

Almeda has his views, LUMS in itself has teachers that openly talk of defecting to India.. But that does not reflect upon the entirely of the institution.
I think we are right now focusing on Mr Almeida and his association with PMLn in the aftermath of his infamous article. I don't think anyone is blaming LUMs as an institution,..at least not at this point.

I think we are right now focusing on Mr Almeida and his association with PMLn in the aftermath of his infamous article. I don't think anyone is blaming LUMs as an institution,..at least not at this point.
Ignore institutions you do not like. India has JNTU.

Such college/university debates are scholarly and participant's own views do not matter. You have to defend the team you are assigned to. Many a times participants do not even know the topic and the position they are going to take beforehand. I myself have vigorously defended Communism for India even though I am totally anti-communist.

You cant beat Noora's in bureaucracy , they buy top level , not like PPP who give free hand to every one to do loot maar

Cyril's time is up. When you stand for the wrong and work on their agenda, the end result is almost always a bad one (for the likes of Cyril).

no shortage of low life wh*res in my country & it because these bastards Pakistan suffers.

Back
Top Bottom