What's new

Cycling on frozen Attabad Lake, Gilgit Baltistan,

Sir G, it looks beautiful, but also seems dangerous. Is there any rescue party in case some accident happens. Getting under the frozen ice and below zero is a fatal game.

True.

Frozen Shangrila Lake , Skardu,

81176462_2491648824443469_6608523834549075968_o.jpg

Last edited:
Sir G, it looks beautiful, but also seems dangerous. Is there any rescue party in case some accident happens. Getting under the frozen ice and below zero is a fatal game.
in pakistan no one give ffff to safety

when you will post a video from USA which you capture on your camera i will see it

Don't expect me to do anything like that hahha I am a as they say in Karachi " Phattu " hahah bravest thing i did in my life was river rafting in Naran river last year hahah

have you seen Videos from Russia and USA ? this is nothing compared to what these people do haha

They build winter highways and race tracks on them. It was fun until I spun into the snow bank and got stuck.

They build winter highways and race tracks on them. It was fun until I spun into the snow bank and got stuck.

I don't want to be in such situation , whats worse than been in water ? Cold freezing water .. Remember Naran river water, that literally numb my left leg and hand for a time because it was wet from rafting ...I don't want to imagine what would happen if you dropped into a freezing cold water ...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom