What's new

CWG Village finally gets thumbs up

Ok....thumbs up India....Damn it ... Ceiling just fell on my hand....

This comment came after lot of personal attacks and the police of personal attack AGENT X missing.....

"Filled with her Jealous Mind for India...She Wud Still Criticise the Games"

Where is Agent X reporting everybodys personal attack comment :lol:
Hypocrite....

Good news after the MMS personally jumped in....:tup: He know how to manage things.

And? what's wrong in the comment? look at her replys 99 out of 100 are anti Indian what else you will call it other then jealousy??? "jealous mind for india" isn't a personal attack but if someone call "Cheap" to other member it's personal attack. same goes for calling "Hypocrite" sorry but you have been reported again. btw you don't need to be worry coz i never saw a pakistani member being banned for more then a week jana and pakistani nationalist are two examples.

And? what's wrong in the comment? look at her replys 99 out of 100 are anti Indian what else you will call it other then jealousy??? "jealous mind for india" isn't a personal attack but if someone call "Cheap" to other member it's personal attack. same goes for calling "Hypocrite" sorry but you have been reported again. btw you don't need to be worry coz i never saw a pakistani member being banned for more then a week jana and pakistani nationalist are two examples.
Police of Personal Attack working on nationality basis...........

Report it again please :lol:

Edit: By your logic all anti Pakistani indians are jealous from us.......Your own 99 out of 100 posts are Anti Pakistan....But wait...You haven't reach 100 yet...>Newbie :lol: ...

Old trolls with new Ids...

Hey Cool Down, After taking such Pressure, could U Make them stop writing something..... Its Pakistan forum and we are guests Not they Sir... So Please Just Back off from commenting like this, and Ignore those Who are rude, There Egos would very much Get satisfied On October 3rd.... Why would You wanna take in a Lot of pressure upon Yourself While they relax and Point out Odds, Pointing out Odds are really easy Job and You cannot beat them by any means, and You would be singled Out In the List of those who would be banned at the end of the day, do You really need this?

Although corruption is perhaps partly to blame, I think the management and structures overseeing the CWG's have been severely lacking - which is not entirely India's fault as such.

This info explains alot about why things have gone wrong:

"He pointed out that part of the problem facing the CGF is that they only have five people overseeing Delhi's progress.

In contrast, the IOC, which is currently monitoring preparations for the 2012 Olympics in London, has 400 staff"
BBC Sport

How can you expect smooth progress for a project so big, with such little resource overlooking the project?

Shouldn't the CGF have expressed greater panic and urgency 8-10 months ago? Surely they saw this coming? Or where they mislead or duped into thinking 'arrey bhaiya aal izz well' by India? Maybe the latter..

By your logic all anti Pakistani indians are jealous from us.......Your own 99 out of 100 posts are Anti Pakistan....But wait...You haven't reach 100 yet...>Newbie :lol: ...

Old trolls with new Ids...

jealous from pakistanis? oh please tell me like what you have that can make us jealous i would love to be jealous but so sad pakistan never give me any chance to be jealous damn.:lol: what newbie? i joined the forum about 3 months ago but i was banned for more then one and a half months apart from that i don't have much free time that's why my posts is just under 100 but that never bother me.

Hey Cool Down, After taking such Pressure, could U Make them stop writing something..... Its Pakistan forum and we are guests Not they Sir... So Please Just Back off from commenting like this, and Ignore those Who are rude, There Egos would very much Get satisfied On October 3rd.... Why would You wanna take in a Lot of pressure upon Yourself While they relax and Point out Odds, Pointing out Odds are really easy Job and You cannot beat them by any means, and You would be singled Out In the List of those who would be banned at the end of the day, do You really need this?

lol don't know what makes you think i am taking pressure:lol: don't worry i am quite relax thanx:cool:. of curse i don't care about them but this man called me about 3 times in the thread i had to reply and about being banned do you really think i care?:no:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom